Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warrior pendant+2 versus Iron neck 0

This is a discussion on Warrior pendant+2 versus Iron neck 0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Wp+2 all the way for rlb, need to boost your attack dont need more def against melees cuz u should ...
Page: 2

Wp+2 all the way for rlb, need to boost your attack dont need more def against melees cuz u should anyways get target last and if it happens just put a dread shield +7 xD

Peace gl

BuyingPlatPremium

in rlb most of the ppls dont have so much ap.
    so wp +2 will be good.
    ofc u should have iron belt with that,

I prefer IN in rlb. I had both and IN is a little bit better with HP(lvl 69), much better with wep. def. and -5str (its nothing).

So with your SoS+1 I will take IN. Its nice combo. I am not sure if warrior only with SoS+1 is enough.

well eversince my ap isnt that low I think I can afford the 5str lose on the iron neck dont u think?

today I tested running arround with glasbelt (of my priest) and rlly there is much difference in the tanking part wich is cool. as for thet str lose on my belt well..5 str... just a couple of ap.

going to buy avedon 8 anyway so ap will drop

wp+ perfectly..hp = 10 + 200 = around 400hp...in only give 20hp in you'r lvl ...is around 300hp no more

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Cough* Go Go EP+2, the hp/mana is amazing and I <3 hp/def as a warrior.. if not then just grab the IN.

Im not a big fan of wp's but keep in mind I've never been in the situation where I really needed the resist, I always thought thats what resist pots and priests/rogues were for xD.

PS: All you need for some ap is a 12/1 neck or something, more ap then a wp and better for ks'ing in whatever pk zone your in, and you can just change it out with the ep here and there and be set in pk (1v1, group. KS fests)
    Last edited by T_rey; 09-15-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelZ View Post
    wp+ perfectly..hp = 10 + 200 = around 400hp...in only give 20hp in you'r lvl ...is around 300hp no more
    naked lvl69 warrior has: 3.312hp with IN+0 and 3.298hp with WP+2 :S

WP+2 has better hp than IN only in dcz

antoinevl1

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Get AoC+3 forget WP +2 and IN. The two warriors ive gotten to do that never went back to IN :P
    100000000000 % approvate.
    AOC +3 = best shit eva

I'll have to check that out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12