Mirage+8 VS HB+7 VS II+8

This is a discussion on Mirage+8 VS HB+7 VS II+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Trying to find the best weapon for my RLB BP... Mirage+8 is the cheapest of them, 600m, and as most ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Trying to find the best weapon for my RLB BP...

Mirage+8 is the cheapest of them, 600m, and as most players in RLB dont use weapon deff (if they do they use Skeleton belt and dd helmet), so mirage +8 would be better in that case

Hell breaker+7 cost about 10gb
    II+8 is about 15gb
    so as you can see Mirage is much cheaper than both of the other weapon, and players that use Ske belt has 10Club defense, so there mirage is better to use...

but i wanna know which one is best overall?

Tampon

ms +8>hb +7?
    need to know (:
    rlb bp

depends what else items u use...if u have some GG uniques allready then go for HB+7 and get some money for HB+8 later...if not get ms+8 and buy some uniques

ms +8>hb +7?
    need to know (:
    rlb bp[/b]
    HB+7 > II+8 > MS+8

HB+7 gives u int and high elemental which makes up for loss of AP. Also it doenst "miss" by miss i mean when u R hit 35 23 this happens less with HB (at least it appears so to me, and i have used all three of them). II+8 just all around hits hard, real hard. Cast torment and II will hit harder (maybe not a lot but its enough to tell the difference in sec) than MS and HB. And as you allready said MS+8 hits hard and its cheap, most people think that because of skelly belt MS+8 is a better choice, i dont really think so. Because it is only to those people that your ms will trully be somewhat more efficient than II or HB.

If u can afford it go for HB+7 you gain less AP but the high elemental makes up for it and the int bonus is just great. If you have a chance to try HB+7 and other BP weapon you will see, specially being paper how much being able to helis 2 - 3 times more before having to mp pot helps.

But i think in your situation MS+8 and dual lilimes are better then HB+7 :P

P.S. I currently have in my inn a ex ii+8 if i decide to go BP again. But that is because i am an AP whore. Of cors HB+8 = GG

EDIT: forgot to mention HB hits harder than MS i have tried it. On Scarecrows 100% of the time and in Pk very few people i hitted harder with MS and it wasnt like way hared just a tad.

mrmagic2008

how much harder does a hb+7 hit over a ms +8? is it a big diff or are we talking about 20 to 40 dmg more?
    thnks

its not worth the money to get the hb really. depending on your uniques id go for ms 8 + something uniqes over hb 7, and ii 8 is out of the picture its crap for bp.

DeHealer

Hb+7>II+8>Ms+8