DD helmet+7 or Krowaz helmet+5?

This is a discussion on DD helmet+7 or Krowaz helmet+5? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello. I'm a level 77 mage with krowaz set+5. Someone told me a krowaz helmet+5 is somewhat equal to a ...
Page: 1

Default DD helmet+7 or Krowaz helmet+5?

Hello. I'm a level 77 mage with krowaz set+5. Someone told me a krowaz helmet+5 is somewhat equal to a dd helmet+7, is this true? For fighting rogues of course..

It comes down to like 25 ac & 211 HP VS 15 DD. What do you guys think? I got 10 dd from skeleton belt, that's all. If that matters

Id go dd only when being attacked by rogues or vs's. assassins hit pretty darn hard, so all the added DD will help counter that.. but if you have a +7 krowaz set im pretty sure things will be fine.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

better chooice is keep both of them like i do, also depends on ur dd, like me, i do have 10 dd from belt and 7 from scorching+8, ep instead of IN, so dd helm is needed most of times, but i do switch to krowaz help when needed, also to get undy.

id say gogo krowaz... bonuses cover the dd loss when pkin imo

Set-Bonus HP-wise is the same with or without the helmet, resists will be a little better. I use both too - sins need to see they don`t do more than 1/3 of damage with one hit no matter what, else they will go after you on and on.