Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warrior VS Talos

This is a discussion on Warrior VS Talos within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; many times all of bosses re soloable for 80 lvl warrior without duffs, at least for me p.s. ; mater ...
Page: 3

many times
    all of bosses re soloable for 80 lvl warrior without duffs, at least for me

p.s. ; mater proxy? :lol: :blink:[/b]
    YES h34r:

if you wanna see:

1) clagru banned
    2) me at your house brandishing a rappy
    3) the raptor decapitating you

YES h34r:

if you wanna see:

1) clagru banned
    2) me at your house brandishing a rappy
    3) the raptor decapitating you

[/b]
    ;o
    i didnt know that u love me that much :blink: :lol:

trz

Easy lol

I can solo tk and talos easy with ss+7, buffed ofc and i'm 80

xAsukAx

ive sat and watched jodi from cypher solo tk with his ss+9 and abyss pots

biswarup.chakravarty

Talos_AttackeR

musta be duper /baba shopper / very GG ..

Delicious

you can take talos and tk in 80 if you got some gg gear and a think you need a schyte +8 i tried few weeks back at tk with a +7 on girakon so im not pimped with +3 and +9's it couldnt kill me but i would prolly need 5000 souls xD and re sc 3 times or something, but yea it can be done

konj

you can take talos and tk in 80 if you got some gg gear and a think you need a schyte +8 i tried few weeks back at tk with a +7 on girakon so im not pimped with +3 and +9's it couldnt kill me but i would prolly need 5000 souls xD and re sc 3 times or something, but yea it can be done [/b]
    if u think it will take u that long, u cant combo at all..lol i've killed tk solo in 6-7mins 100 mp pots atleast

Delicious

haha i was joking there but yea it takes awhile, so im getting bored on it ofc im not serious on 3 sc's lol ..took sq on 2.5 min b4 so dont know how long it would take to solo tk cuz ill rather call a clannie then getting ksed by some random turks :P

hej

you can take talos and tk in 80 if you got some gg gear and a think you need a schyte +8 i tried few weeks back at tk with a +7 on girakon so im not pimped with +3 and +9's it couldnt kill me but i would prolly need 5000 souls xD and re sc 3 times or something, but yea it can be done [/b]
    TK is no problem.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

its def possible on an 80 warrior with even an ss 7 to solo a non-duffed talos. if need be switch from raptor (or other main weapon warrior is using) to ss then switch back and keep doing this over and over til dead :P

iiason

u have to keep the SS going i think. will be hard to switch around. talos hits pretty hard, especially b4 dey drop.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

u have to keep the SS going i think. will be hard to switch around. talos hits pretty hard, especially b4 dey drop.[/b]
    this is probably true if you are tanking but if you slide you might be able to switch back and forth depending on the gear warrior has. when i get better gear and an ss +7 or +8 ill glady find a talos and try and solo and let every1 know how it goes :P

hej

Yea slide a boss that hit fast and have a long reach...

its possible for a 78 warrior with better than average gear to solo talos with a ss+8. i had easily done it in edana switching between my rappy+9 and my ss+8. just need a good combo and timing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123