Newbie assassin questions

This is a discussion on Newbie assassin questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys, I am totally newbie as a sin, first time ever i play him. I consider i have good ...
Page: 1

Default Newbie assassin questions

Hi guys, I am totally newbie as a sin, first time ever i play him. I consider i have good skills as archer and warrior, and after so many years, I decided to learn and play sin since they are so cool.

First of all, I play in JpKo, Level 61 and my items are:

Main dagger: 119ap 10MP Damage 1health 6dex 8fr gr lr
    Secondary dagger: Shard Reb11
    Shell set +7/12dex
    Dual Old EME
    Old WP
    Old Elf Belt
    Quest Rings (working on dual old rol)

My ap is around 1750 and my ac little over 500.

Now the questions...

1. Anything wrong with the gear?

2. Im trying to improve my combo but i have problems, or I attack or I minorheal, but it seems my brain cant coordinate both.. some tips pls? Also i saw most sins use left hand (1-5) for attack skills, but how use ur fingers when holding W for running combo? I had to set skills from 4 to 8, so with left hand I control pots and minor plus W key, and with right hand i control R and skills, is it ok?

3. I started killing riotes in rlb to earn some nps, tried to kill atross but it pwned me... When being archer I was able to solo them easily... Bad combo or bad class to kill atross?

4. Since its skills are specials (half of them does crap dmg to mobs) whats the best place for solo exp to 69?

5. About RLB chaos stone bosses.. is it possible for a sin to kill them just with a priest buffer? Again as archer i did it pretty safe, just it took little long every boss.

I wont surrender in my try of to be a nice sin, so i wanna follow trying before switch to warrior again (got too bored about archer)

Thanks
    Last edited by kreuk; 02-23-2013 at 10:43 AM.

O_o Senior Member

I don't know the fingers name, but its easy to do it..

Use the finger you use to point with, for clicking R and 2-5 skills, and your right hand for minor (6-8)

And use the finger next to your pointing finger (the one you use for _|_) to hold W.

Easy.

If how the heck Atross pwned you? It's dmg is like 300-400.

And with sin it should be easy coz you can drain 15% of the mob's hp every 1 min.

After 2-3 sequences of combo got nervous, forgot to use safety and got crazy with pots, so i had low life and zero mana

I will try again.. also will practice with scarecrows changing functions of every hand.

Also would it be viable to exp at golems at 65 or so? I estimate 2k ap and 2k hp

O_o Senior Member

They'll prolly kill you the moment your mana will get to 0 (like how Atross got ya)

And why you wanna exp solo? Nobuddy exp there?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I don't know the fingers name, but its easy to do it..

Use the finger you use to point with, for clicking R and 2-5 skills, and your right hand for minor (6-8)

And use the finger next to your pointing finger (the one you use for _|_) to hold W.

Easy.

If how the heck Atross pwned you? It's dmg is like 300-400.

And with sin it should be easy coz you can drain 15% of the mob's hp every 1 min.
    Confusing as fuck.

Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring, Pinkie

A damn baby knows this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Confusing as fuck.

Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring, Pinkie

A damn baby knows this.
    Not someone whome English isn't his main language.

And I was talking about the index and middle fingers.

Most of server is high level, i would like to make some small group to play with but hard to find english players