Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wat else do i need.... on bp

This is a discussion on wat else do i need.... on bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; All servers are the same really, usually shitloads of orcs gang rape you for your nps...
Page: 2

All servers are the same really, usually shitloads of orcs gang rape you for your nps

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I hear ya lol. I played on Ares and it was the same there. Was just trying to make the point that you appear to have some good gear, and if stated slightly different you would be able to tank more. Also after re reading my post I meant to say "OK OK I'm not trying to tell you how to play your char".[/b]
    ii totally understand.

this is my character so far...

need to work on jewelry

all of it is just hp jewelry i used on my int priest lillems +0 and legionnares +0

once i can start working on +1 and later +2's ill be reall hapyy

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ii totally understand.

this is my character so far...

need to work on jewelry

all of it is just hp jewelry i used on my int priest lillems +0 and legionnares +0

once i can start working on +1 and later +2's ill be reall hapyy

[/b]
    everything looks good cept your ac, i think your using hp valks? i would switch them to ac valks and take a few points off from str and put them into hp

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

everything looks good cept your ac, i think your using hp valks? i would switch them to ac valks and take a few points off from str and put them into hp[/b]

went 20 ac 300 hp they came with account unexpirable

also ac is low cuz of the legionnares.... im thinking of going dual rols... but im afraid of letting go of my resistnces =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12