Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wats Better Glave 9 or rappy +7/83psn

This is a discussion on Wats Better Glave 9 or rappy +7/83psn within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I want a glave +10 haha or even a bardish +10 scorpion Schytze +10 ftw lol[/b] thats a real mans ...
Page: 2

I want a glave +10 haha or even a bardish +10 scorpion Schytze +10 ftw lol[/b]
    thats a real mans weapon... h34r:

thats a real mans weapon... h34r:[/b]
    agreed ss+10 for just run and leeroy all the time

Glave any day.

Noob look will help y allot[/b]
    hell yea, used to have bill +10. Very nice ap and all these +5 cleaver rouges came to me thinking free np :P.

DetrimentaL

I have exc rap+8, but even I would consider glave+9 so my DCZ can wear full chitin+8 instead of mixed fp/chitin+8 set.

...and ya can't beat that "noob-look" factor. I know I go for the glave-warriors all the time, lol. Waiting for that one time I'm gonna say, "OH $#!&, RUN!" lol

they say glave 9 isnt as good cause it's a lower class then raptor

wats better [/b]
    who would even say that? o.O i mean the cleaver 9 vs shard 8 debate is fine.. but srsly whoever says that shoudl go die :S

i once tested glave+8/80 ex.raptor+7/70

they both have the same ap but raptor hit more with R n the average damage is higher

how can ur R damage be less? i thought the element helped R damage?

how can ur R damage be less? i thought the element helped R damage?[/b]
    example:
    R dmg succes = 250dmg (pure AP+element)
    R dmg fail = 70 dmg (only element succeds)

if u have 90 poison on your weapon, and your target has...lets say...a bit of poison resistance...part of that element dmg will be reduced, so u dont hit pure 90 posion but reduced to 70

all values are examples...cant tell you the right ammounts

and one more thing, the more i use glave as a primary weapon, i do notice failed Rs more, and sometimes even skill fails, sometimes i hit somebody with hell blade and i get like 170+200 dmg

its just a ''legend'' about it i hear ppl whining about glave missing but i notice nothing wrong in it.. cept i can't get parties in ardream when i'm out of scrolls

glave for dcz ofc , but in 60+ pk go for rappy
    simply cause everyone guns for noobs, u dun wanna be targeted by ever1 do u :P

plus rappy is cooler,best looking wep for warriors imo(dunno about the new weps)

enigma69

example:
    R dmg succes = 250dmg (pure AP+element)
    R dmg fail = 70 dmg (only element succeds)

if u have 90 poison on your weapon, and your target has...lets say...a bit of poison resistance...part of that element dmg will be reduced, so u dont hit pure 90 posion but reduced to 70

all values are examples...cant tell you the right ammounts
    and one more thing, the more i use glave as a primary weapon, i do notice failed Rs more, and sometimes even skill fails, sometimes i hit somebody with hell blade and i get like 170+200 dmg[/b]
    i see lots of people say shit like this... are you seriously staring at your fucking info box while your pking???

only time someone should be able to notice things like that is testing in the arena...

i see lots of people say shit like this... are you seriously staring at your fucking info box while your pking???

only time someone should be able to notice things like that is testing in the arena...[/b]

1) yes i do take a peak after a guy who has like 15hp left still gets away after i hit him 3 times. and when i check info box i see like 68dmg, 110, 72, 64 couple of times in a row (this doesnt happen with raptor)

2) after many ppl said this is happening with glaves, yes i payed attention

3) why the fuck do you care where im looking at during pk?

enigma69

1) yes i do take a peak after a guy who has like 15hp left still gets away after i hit him 3 times. and when i check info box i see like 68dmg, 110, 72, 64 couple of times in a row (this doesnt happen with raptor)

2) after many ppl said this is happening with glaves, yes i payed attention

3) why the fuck do you care where im looking at during pk?[/b]
    because there is other shit to be looking at :P i dont need to look at an info box that is telling me everything i am doing... (yeh i know, your looking at the damage, dont start a flame fest)

edit: also failed r's happen a crap load no matter the weapon for a warrior, especially on rogues... (unless you have skelly and/or massive dex)
    a failed skill is bs, that just means someone put on massive wep defense on your ass or some subside massive combination of wep d.

because there is other shit to be looking at :P i dont need to look at an info box that is telling me everything i am doing... (yeh i know, your looking at the damage, dont start a flame fest)

edit: also failed r's happen a crap load no matter the weapon for a warrior, especially on rogues... (unless you have skelly and/or massive dex)
    a failed skill is bs, that just means someone put on massive wep defense on your ass or some subside massive combination of wep d.[/b]

1) i take a peek...a goddamn peek

2) i wear skelly most of the time, and failed skill is: using sword aura: inflicted 68 dmg + 120 dmg (68 is poison from failed skill, 120 is R)

3) massive subside in dcz? weapon defense cannot lower it to 68

4) you telling me that im saying shit...and then warn me not to start a flame fest lol...i like the way you think :P

enigma69

1) i take a peek...a goddamn peek

2) i wear skelly most of the time, and failed skill is: using sword aura: inflicted 68 dmg + 120 dmg (68 is poison from failed skill, 120 is R)

3) massive subside in dcz? weapon defense cannot lower it to 68

4) you telling me that im saying shit...and then warn me not to start a flame fest lol...i like the way you think :P[/b]
    i lol'd and woke up my fuking dorm roomate

iv never notice my skills fail like that, but then again i dont take goddamn "peeks" :P
    and how was i to know it was dcz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast