Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weapon or Acessories First ?

This is a discussion on Weapon or Acessories First ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Guys i'm making a warrior for me. I play this game a ... well ... maybe 2 years. But only ...
Page: 1

N0rseman

Question Weapon or Acessories First ?

Guys i'm making a warrior for me.
    I play this game a ... well ... maybe 2 years. But only for fun.
    Now i'm making a char to stay until 80+ ...
    So ... if i "have" gb's to buy good itens, is better buy first a GOOD Weapon ??
    Or is better buy first Acessories ??

PS: I'll lvl up slowly. So i dont wanna pk for now, only at BDW.
    Is not smart buy a Iron Set now, for do exp ...??!!

Go for a good Weapon. If ppl see u with a good weapon ull get added way faster to an exp party than with a crapy one. if u go for pk laters get a average weapon and go for good uniques

MrLee

accesory lolz; d

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    Go for a good Weapon. If ppl see u with a good weapon ull get added way faster to an exp party than with a crapy one. if u go for pk laters get a average weapon and go for good uniques

I was thinking like you.
    For this i made a human ... cuz have more exp. (CW)
    And tecnically is more easy to find acessories anytime... so can i buy when i make 75+ ??

Well.. Yes.. I´d do that..

just get a rappy 8, its stunning nice for exp, than slowly get uniques, iron set is useless indeed for exp

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    just get a rappy 8, its stunning nice for exp, than slowly get uniques, iron set is useless indeed for exp

Yep.
    I'll try do for this way.
    So... Rappy +8 is better for exp ... and i can rape someone at bdw ?

EDITED: With Rappy +8 but without acessories ....
    Last edited by N0rseman; 04-14-2011 at 09:22 PM.

well if your just gonna be lvling for now, just get a good weapon so you can kill monsters faster. If your gonna pk kinda depends on your server, as different servers have different prices and amount of characters, such as rogues and mages, more mages better have more resistance so try get more accessories.
    So because your mostly just going to lvl for now just get better weapon.

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    well if your just gonna be lvling for now, just get a good weapon so you can kill monsters faster. If your gonna pk kinda depends on your server, as different servers have different prices and amount of characters, such as rogues and mages, more mages better have more resistance so try get more accessories.
    So because your mostly just going to lvl for now just get better weapon.
    [B]

Well ... I'm playing in CarnacWest.
    But I do not play a long time ...
    The last time I played, REG1SS was TOP on the server ...
    And I think that was a long time!!

EDITED: Anyway, maybe CW have more Rogues and Mages now.
    And after sins and mages, maybe have many BP's...[\B]
    Last edited by N0rseman; 04-16-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N0rseman View Post
    [B]

Well ... I'm playing in CarnacWest.
    But I do not play a long time ...
    The last time I played, REG1SS was TOP on the server ...
    And I think that was a long time!!

EDITED: Anyway, maybe CW have more Rogues and Mages now.
    And after sins and mages, maybe have many BP's...[\B]
    well in cz there are alot more mages now, but like adream theres alot more rogues, so yeh i think if your just going to lvl just focus on your weapon and then slowly just build up your accesories, but with my warrior im using alot of str. items such as op's, AMS or WDN, sos and rocs and obviously a str. set armour. But eventually during pkin because of the mages and there insane novas and mage party, the accesories i have on kinda doesnt really help me much with my resis to the full extent it can, the only reason im using this build is because usually the nova party happens during war and if your rich enough you can buy other accesories so while pkin you can change them from time to time, but i only use this str. build because during pkin the party wouldnt usually aim for warriors first they would always usually go for the mages or priests and the partys that go for warriors first are usually stupid or noob and so having all that resis and defence wouldnt help your party that much because your aim pretty much is to kill there priest or mage first so having more str. in that matter would benefit your party alot more than having more resis or defence. At the end of the day just depends on how much cash you got and what you can find around in the market.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

For exp,get wep and str uniques first then when u r near by 80 try getting some pk uniques and maybee exchange ur weapon

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    well in cz there are alot more mages now, but like adream theres alot more rogues, so yeh i think if your just going to lvl just focus on your weapon and then slowly just build up your accesories, but with my warrior im using alot of str. items such as op's, AMS or WDN, sos and rocs and obviously a str. set armour. But eventually during pkin because of the mages and there insane novas and mage party, the accesories i have on kinda doesnt really help me much with my resis to the full extent it can, the only reason im using this build is because usually the nova party happens during war and if your rich enough you can buy other accesories so while pkin you can change them from time to time, but i only use this str. build because during pkin the party wouldnt usually aim for warriors first they would always usually go for the mages or priests and the partys that go for warriors first are usually stupid or noob and so having all that resis and defence wouldnt help your party that much because your aim pretty much is to kill there priest or mage first so having more str. in that matter would benefit your party alot more than having more resis or defence. At the end of the day just depends on how much cash you got and what you can find around in the market.

Well... i'm trying just do my best to up with time i have.
    So i'll try find some STR items ... for now i'm lvl 60 and i can lvl up very well... alone, cuz i dont have clan :P ... but it's fine, cuz i dont like talk to much when i play.
    I dont have money now ... for now i don't have any money... for buy some "pots" to lvl up i need sell some crap -.- ...
    I was thinking about buy KC and resell but i'll lose money ... so, i need wait 90 days here, to buy 1 gb and change it for 10 gb's at anvil :P

About the mages, i was at cz for some minutes and i saw more orc mages that humans... how ever.
    How ever or ... more organized.
    Now i'm thinking about BDW Pk ... so, i'll think about buy uniques with resis when I have a good lvl with a good bank account...

Thanks for the tips!!

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    For exp,get wep and str uniques first then when u r near by 80 try getting some pk uniques and maybee exchange ur weapon

Yes, i'm trying do for this way !!
    Now i need find a way to do some money ...
    I have one priest orc 65 ... maybe i'll change to "full heal" and make my own potes.
    It is a way to save some money.

raptor 8 is gonna be a good weapon till u can afford some +9.. get that than work on uniques.. u wanna get IN at least gives u alotta hp, and work on the other uniques.. The uniques will give u more ap and hp which u will also need in exp cuz booros can take u out if u dont have hp

It's almost more important to get Weapon/Armor first, you can do a lot of boss hunting, xping, and farming with just a set of cheap Old Uniques

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast