Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stats for a decent sin

This is a discussion on Stats for a decent sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys I have wondered if my stats that I checked on KoK were ''ok'' , but after I saw ...
Page: 1

retard0

Exclamation Stats for a decent sin

Hey guys

I have wondered if my stats that I checked on KoK were ''ok'' , but after I saw some stats of other sins ,my ap was so bad it even couldn't compare to it.

my items i had on kok were the same as I posted before ...

re+2/eme+2

shard+8/chd+8
    boots/gaunts fp +9
    pauld/pads chitin +9
    helmet fp +9
    iron belt + combination of iron neckOR (help me in this )wp+2

and my ap was barely 1,400 .... (w/dex scroll)

any ideas ? Or its actually pretty good ? my ac was like 1,1k ...

thnx :-]

more spam topics from a fucking retard, why create a new one? Your other is right here http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...y-gear-319435/

As for this topic, not many other Sins have posted their stats here and the max was what 17xx without any weapon defense and you think 14xx can't compare to it? Wow your retarded. And secondly if they showed you on msn (because only 1/2 sins have posted on ko4life) then ask them on msn rather than creating these annoying ass attention whore topics.

MrTeee

well, if you can't do work with those gear than dont play sin.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

whats ur ign.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    more spam topics from a fucking retard, why create a new one? Your other is right here http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...y-gear-319435/

As for this topic, not many other Sins have posted their stats here and the max was what 17xx without any weapon defense and you think 14xx can't compare to it? Wow your retarded. And secondly if they showed you on msn (because only 1/2 sins have posted on ko4life) then ask them on msn rather than creating these annoying ass attention whore topics.
    Didn't though it had something to do with the previous thread , sorry .

And I didn't really get it . You mean he didnt had like iron belt / iron neck ?
    And he was full dex set ?

I actually had 10 weap def to all on my dcz sin which had 1771 ap fully scrolled, so its not impossible :P

agreed with tabby , its quite annoying how does scammers keeps creating new accounts to hide their past , wonder how this guy with not more than a month got all that UBBER GEAR , completly bullshit , kinda tired of spammers aswell.

Its hilarious how in the past ppl wasnt used to ask for this kind of advices nowadays ppl asks its like if they couldnt do it by theirselves , what a lack of skills , even if they really need'ed the advice there are 12341234 similiar threads like this one , ohh , spammers bussiness .
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-30-2011 at 12:22 AM.

retard0

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    agreed with tabby , its quite annoying how does scammers keeps creating new accounts to hide their past , wonder how this guy with not more than a month got all that UBBER GEAR , completly bullshit , kinda tired of spammers aswell.

Its hilarious how in the past ppl wasnt used to ask for this kind of advices nowadays ppl asks its like if they couldnt do it by theirselves , what a lack of skills , even if they really need'ed the advice there are 12341234 similiar threads like this one , ohh , spammers bussiness .
    Lol ... you are so pathetic and being jelous ? I ain't a spammer , and as I know , you have to get atleast 2month of being a member here to get the ''goal'' of posting in the merchant section , so why would I need to spam now ? please tell me please !!!!

I wasn't a member here before , I was only looking arround at threads UN-REGISTERED . The mods can check my ip ( if they can ) and they can prove you anything you want . I can get my gear without trading in this forum did you know that ? Well now you now . I'm playing more then 1 server so if you don't know a shit about me than gtfo of this thread .

There are many threads like this, if you look at the first page of rogue questions and tips.

And your stats are better than ok, if you rly can't own with stats like those so yeah you should try some other class.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    There are many threads like this, if you look at the first page of rogue questions and tips.

And your stats are better than ok, if you rly can't own with stats like those so yeah you should try some other class.
    Where I said I can't own with that m8 ? I'm just saying , by comparing to other sins this is very low , even though I have quite nice items .

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    Where I said I can't own with that m8 ? I'm just saying , by comparing to other sins this is very low , even though I have quite nice items .
    its not low 4 sure. compared to sins that post their stats here it might b a little low, but compared to every sin in ard its good.

you dont need much ap to get kills in ardream. the amount of duffers in ardream and the amount of people that play using buff only...is outrageous.

so if 1 priest throws torment on a buffed party...its pretty easy to kill them with or without high ap. cause its going to take that priest a while to cure rebuff everyone if hes not dead already.

ima say get the wp2 from my experience these past couple of weeks in ardream. the resistances are well well worth it. you can run from melees...but when you get stun/iced.

also your starts are not that low at all (even though i had a balanced 1300 ap 3 years ago in cwest ardream ) your ac is much higher and you still have good weapon defence.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    you dont need much ap to get kills in ardream. the amount of duffers in ardream and the amount of people that play using buff only...is outrageous.

so if 1 priest throws torment on a buffed party...its pretty easy to kill them with or without high ap. cause its going to take that priest a while to cure rebuff everyone if hes not dead already.

ima say get the wp2 from my experience these past couple of weeks in ardream. the resistances are well well worth it. you can run from melees...but when you get stun/iced.

also your starts are not that low at all (even though i had a balanced 1300 ap 3 years ago in cwest ardream ) your ac is much higher and you still have good weapon defence.
    but how could it be that a sin will have 1,7xx ap w/o any defenses or with ? I tried with pp and judi belt and couldn't get that o.O

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    but how could it be that a sin will have 1,7xx ap w/o any defenses or with ? I tried with pp and judi belt and couldn't get that o.O
    It's called having shard+9.

I still can't believe you're fucking qqing over having "ONLY" 1.4k ap with 20 fucking dd.

Anyways with this gear i had 1614 AP (with pathos and wolf only)

Chitin set9
    WP3
    RE+3 x2
    ROLS+2
    IB
    Shard9
    CHD7 rev

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    It's called having shard+9.

I still can't believe you're fucking qqing over having "ONLY" 1.4k ap with 20 fucking dd.

Anyways with this gear i had 1614 AP (with pathos and wolf only)

Chitin set9
    WP3
    RE+3 x2
    ROLS+2
    IB
    Shard9
    CHD7 rev
    and he still has 1,7xx ... j/k xP

well yeah , your gear is so op i bet you had like 0% to lose in a vs :P

anyway , /close this topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast