Need gearing advices

This is a discussion on Need gearing advices within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I decided to come back and play after 3 months. My char was hacked and i lost everything. My items: ...
Page: 1

Default Need gearing advices

I decided to come back and play after 3 months. My char was hacked and i lost everything.
    My items:
    -warrior krowaz armor set +5 (im looking for a helm)
    -dual old PE
    -dual roc
    -wp2
    -sos+1
    -avedon 7

A friend of mine is selling a raptor rebirth7 for a good price, but i dont know what to do.
    ATM cz is dead that why i chose sos+1 and wp+2 instead of iron set.
    What do u suggest me for the nexts?
    Thanks
    ~Kepi

Incineration

upgrade your rocs + pe's try to get an iron set extra to!

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    upgrade your rocs + pe's try to get an iron set extra to!
    what about weapons?

micheal

Try 2 get a hb8+ or avadon 8+ or Nebiros 7+ Hanguk 8+ or lugias Or A baal/wiriniom 7/8+

Dont now what ur budget is

Incineration

It all depends on your budget.
    I prefer wirinom, but that is just personal :P

Since it is beramus, your main focus would be weapon defences.
    Weapon is not important (YET!!)

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

It all depends on your budget.
    I prefer wirinom, but that is just personal :P

Since it is beramus, your main focus would be weapon defences.
    Weapon is not important (YET!!)
    he has a krowaz set. gettin armor deffence is stupid, he would lose a ton of health by switching a piece of krowaz out. honestly why the fck would he want to lose all that ac and hp going from krowaz armor to normal chitin?

im sure he really appreciates ur advice twice tho. did u not notice u already input ur idea once in the topic. and then further down the line completely go on another random tangent?

idk i just like pointing out spammers

OT: rappy +7 deff is better than the avedon +7 imo but avedon is a decent enuf weap that i would start with upgrading ur rings or earrings first cuz u have a decent belt/ neck already

Incineration

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    he has a krowaz set. gettin armor deffence is stupid, he would lose a ton of health by switching a piece of krowaz out. honestly why the fck would he want to lose all that ac and hp going from krowaz armor to normal chitin?

im sure he really appreciates ur advice twice tho. did u not notice u already input ur idea once in the topic. and then further down the line completely go on another random tangent?

idk i just like pointing out spammers

OT: rappy +7 deff is better than the avedon +7 imo but avedon is a decent enuf weap that i would start with upgrading ur rings or earrings first cuz u have a decent belt/ neck already
    Sleven, can't you just crawl away in an corner and die?
    I did not ment chitin armor defences, I was talking about IN / IB...
    You really are an stupid piece of shit.

TheFallout

i would go with avedon over raptor if i had the choice, a lot less spear def than axe def out there.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Sleven, can't you just crawl away in an corner and die?
    I did not ment chitin armor defences, I was talking about IN / IB...
    You really are an stupid piece of shit.
    if u would have read he said "atm cz is dead that is why im using WP+2/SoS+1." Even if cz wasnt dead those are good enuf.

But yes, You sir are correct i am the stupid spamming peice of shit..

Nice to see Fallout got his 51st post in on this topic. now u can attempt to scam some more ppl for ur k0xped char and iron belt.. Let me help u out here tho cuz i know its so hard for spammers like u to write someting that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallout View Post
    i would go with avedon over raptor if i had the choice, a lot MORE spear def than axe def out there.
    Last edited by sleven07; 04-07-2010 at 12:25 PM.

I bought the raptor rebirth7 and fortunately i could keep the avedon7. Since PK is ruled by koxpers i wont focus on weapon defences (IN and IB), ill prefer wp and sos over them to increase my ap as much as i can.
    So my items:
    -krowaz set +5
    -raptor rebirth7
    -avedon rebirth1
    -dual old PE
    -dual roc0
    -sos+1
    -wp2
    Ill try to buy a 3rd roc0 to make a +1, so ill have only one ring, what kind if ring do u suggest to buy as 2nd ring?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

dia ring<foverin<legio<roc -ofc in my opinion.

és valahogy az áruk szerint is hasonló sorrendben lehetnek

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    dia ring<foverin<legio<roc -ofc in my opinion.

és valahogy az áruk szerint is hasonló sorrendben lehetnek
    I think you mean heroes valor instead of *legio*, btw once you go krowaz armor there is no reason to use ironset with your current build, it's a waste. by the time you have a full krowaz set+5, the def is already higher than shell+8, but your losing out on str per piece of armor 20 str total to be exact......here is how it breaks down

krowaz+5 full set (once you get the helm) your going to get a set bonus of 15str/10hp/600hp/600mp/10fr/10gr/20magic resistance. each piece at +5 is going to give you 8 str x 5 = 40+15 (from full set bonus) = 55str. a full set of shell+8 is 15str x 5 = 75str. So your looking at making up close to 20 str before you can safely say krowaz has not hurt your AP in anyway, and the def and hp/mp are all bonuses. One way to do this is with the Wirinom+7, with 7 str on a weapon, and str on weapons give lil more ap than 7 str on say a jewel, your at 55+7= 62. Your going WP+2 over IN+0 so your getting 5 extra str there so 62+5=67. Finally your SOS+1 over IB+0 gives u 9str/9hp, so 67+9= 76 (ding ding ding) you just murdered the stats you'd have with shell+8/ironset.

You have the same str, around 1000hp/1000mp (over shell/ironset), and more def than you'd have, even with an Ironbelt. You can safely work on your jewels, even afford to get say OE+2/3 to boost str and still have more hp/mp than you'd normally of had going PE/shell. Your in good shape, only difference is I'd get that Wirinom to help out with your str, they are about as cheap right now as they are going to get (aside from making one yourself). dump the rappy and avedon :P, get wirinom+7, and even with the uniques you have, you can hold your own in a good party.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think you mean heroes valor instead of *legio*,
    yeah lol, i've just realized what did i write xD ofc that wanted to be hv

saul

cant say without knowing a budget