Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAPPY + 7 rev vs baal + 7

This is a discussion on RAPPY + 7 rev vs baal + 7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; witch weapon is the better ? im 80 warrior C-W rappy stats ; 193 ap 83 poison baal stats : ...
Page: 1

antoinevl1

Default RAPPY + 7 rev vs baal + 7

witch weapon is the better ? im 80 warrior C-W

rappy stats ; 193 ap 83 poison
    baal stats : 177 ap 150 flames 7 healt bonus

Banned

baal all the way

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    baal all the way

I agree.

Okay you lose some ap, but the baal combo is way sexier and the health bonus isn't too bad either.

Also the elemental dmg of a baal is nice.

joeyH

Rappy best for pk , baal best for vs .

Theres no contest bro... Baal +7... and if chaos then ur good to go... Baal 7> rapty7rb
    by a whole lot.... but good idea to have both weapons... rapty exp ball pk

mrrogers

The flame damage is what makes the baal better

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joeyH View Post
    Rappy best for pk , baal best for vs .
    this........

Wincent

if ur doing mostly in party pk than rappy if ur a vser than baal but if u get a +8 baal than keep it for pt pk its good too easier to cancle heals of priests if u can combo

Quote Originally Posted by Wincent View Post
    if ur doing mostly in party pk than rappy if ur a vser than baal but if u get a +8 baal than keep it for pt pk its good too easier to cancle heals of priests if u can combo
    tested and confirmed that this is true I use a chaos baal 8 and it works wonders

booyah360

Wouldnt a rappy still hit more on a duffed target? and does a baal have an easier combo (never tried myself)?

rappy 9 or 10 would probably do more damage however the baal's reach is longer (yes that is a definite consideration and) and the combo is much faster compared to the rappy.

The combo itself isn't "faster", but you do get more white hits since the Baal is a little bit faster, and with a faster wep it is also easier to cancel heals (some people will also say it's easier to combo with a faster weapon - but it wont make your combo faster.)

I'd go with the baal if it's Chaos

GuardianTrini

Baal all the way.

More people avoid u in CZ if you have a baal over a rappy. Unless its a Rappy +9+ no reb

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes_inc View Post
    rappy 9 or 10 would probably do more damage however the baal's reach is longer (yes that is a definite consideration and) and the combo is much faster compared to the rappy.
    Did i miss something ? When i plaid Baal had the same range as Rappy, both at 2.0.

The combo is NOT faster, been said and explain a trillion times. To make it short, the skill you spam has cooldown, the time it takes for the cooldown to be over is enough to get in an R hit with the "very slow" weapons. Its easier to combo with a faster weapon cause u can be slow and you will still get in your R hit before the cooldown is over.

OT: Baal is the better choice, you get the effect, its an axe, it gives you a small HP bonus, and high elemental damage. Ko is more than raw AP, just to be protected against the common ko4life douchebag of this days i dont mean that a baal7 will be better than a rappy10 but when you compare the weapons the poster has mentioned you have to understand that even if you loose some AP the benefits of the Baal make it a better choice.

Banned for scamming.

i ll take baal just couse its sexyier . and i recently bought baal +7 , and had raptor till now so i ll let you know after i test it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast