Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB+7 VS II+8

This is a discussion on HB+7 VS II+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Guys i have a bp lvl 75 70 duff 15 master and 47 heal, and ill like to know what ...
Page: 1

Guys i have a bp lvl 75 70 duff 15 master and 47 heal, and ill like to know what is better and why... HB+7 or II+8

Pls no stupid answers like HB>II, give me reasons

id take hb +7,

But i wanna know the same thing, except HB +8 or II +9

ehhh... it depends ....

if ur paper BP, then definately go for the HB, but if you're INT, then it will depend. Certain int bp's build their characters more "Defensively"... they put just enough points into STR to equip a weapon, then rest into HP. In this scenario, HB will be better, cuz it has quite a bit lower STR requirement. But if ur going for more "attack-ish" int BP, then go with ii +8

err and ii +9 > hb +8

ArminVanBuuren

I'd have the same opinion as akutee, but how much mana you have is also important. If you are a pure BP then even if hitting less (no matter how much elemental has, HB hits less than II) would be worth the mana gain. 17 INT points give quite some mana to your priest, and you have to remember that Helis uses almost double mana as Judgement. I'd say HB if you are paper BP and II if you are INT BP.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ehhh... it depends ....

if ur paper BP, then definately go for the HB, but if you're INT, then it will depend. Certain int bp's build their characters more "Defensively"... they put just enough points into STR to equip a weapon, then rest into HP. In this scenario, HB will be better, cuz it has quite a bit lower STR requirement. But if ur going for more "attack-ish" int BP, then go with ii +8
    err and ii +9 > hb +8 [/b]
    it is true, an ii +9 is better then a hb +8, for damage wise, a friend of mine tested ms +9 vs hb +8, and the ms did more damage, so, seeing as how ii +9 has 8 more ap, other wise

hb +7 vs an ii +8 is relatively the same damage, and seeing as how hb +7 is half the cost, it is abetter solution and the extra mana u get for having an hb +7, which results in 1 more helis, in the long run, hb is better, especally against people with higher ac because of the higher elemental damage, and hell it is EXTREMELY CHEAP REPAIR

I would take II+8 any day seeing as it has more ap, call me what you want but im the kind of person that believes elemental on weapons means shit(ofc as long as its not a hugeeee difference), high ac pple? only warriors..and that problem is easily fixed with malice/torment -.- and i dont know about any other servers but atleast in diez II+8 is cheaper than HB+7...you will mostly notice elemental difference agaisnt big mobs so no big deal tbh

Go HB for the int bonuses. Unless you are a Chit BP then go II.

ArminVanBuuren

I would take II+8 any day seeing as it has more ap, call me what you want but im the kind of person that believes elemental on weapons means shit(ofc as long as its not a hugeeee difference), high ac pple? only warriors..and that problem is easily fixed with malice/torment -.- and i dont know about any other servers but atleast in diez II+8 is cheaper than HB+7...you will mostly notice elemental difference agaisnt big mobs so no big deal tbh[/b]
    Actually, more than the elemental what makes interesting the HB is the INT bonus. Since BPs lack mana those 17 INT extra points give some advantage to the priest, disregarding the elemental damage or AP of the HB. Remember that 1 more helis means 400 more damage dealt on an enemy before using another soul pot, which in the long run is extremely valuable.

angelsdream

Agree with you guys.

HB for paper bp
    II for chitin bp (5k+ mana is way enough and the ap of II will make a diference)

I'd choose HB, you can never have enough mana : ) debuffs will make up for the ap loss anyway

it is true, an ii +9 is better then a hb +8, for damage wise, a friend of mine tested ms +9 vs hb +8, and the ms did more damage, so, seeing as how ii +9 has 8 more ap, other wise

hb +7 vs an ii +8 is relatively the same damage, and seeing as how hb +7 is half the cost, it is abetter solution and the extra mana u get for having an hb +7, which results in 1 more helis, in the long run, hb is better, especally against people with higher ac because of the higher elemental damage, and hell it is EXTREMELY CHEAP REPAIR [/b]
    Do the math of price, ii+9 is not MUCH better than HB+8. Your ap might go up my 150-200 (if bp), but the Elemental damage on the HB will hit A LOT more on R dmg, so they're almost the same. HB+8 $200? ii+9 $450+?

HB+8 or +7 for me
    and guess what im using now

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Agree with you guys.

HB for paper bp
    II for chitin bp (5k+ mana is way enough and the ap of II will make a diference)[/b]
    you can NEVER have enough mana for any class lol... i love people who think that, do realize that the more mana you have, the more attacks u can get off, and the more attacks u get off, the more hp pots u can get off before having to mana pot... lol seriously

i would probably go for HB, unless you are a shell BP, maybe chitin. you need as much mana as possible and the difference in damage is not so much..

Validating

II+8>HB+7 4eva ... if u use debuff you dont need alot mana or anything else, you need to hit hard, and ii+8 will hit much more harder than fukin hb+7, let the hb for noob turkish warriors

if u debuff ppl u wont have to worry about having either hb 7 or ii 8 u will hit hard enough

but the hb 7 will give u more mana and that matters plus more elemental so difference in dmg is lesser lets say in a vs or in case u done duff som1

in case of ii+9 ofc the ap difference is wayyy too huge but still id be confused between the 2 (ii+9 and hb+8 )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast