Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weapon prefrance (DCZ)

This is a discussion on Weapon prefrance (DCZ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Raptor +4 rebirth (184ap) II +8 (180ap) HB+7 (169ap) Giga+7 (155ap) Avedon+7 (172ap) Exe Mirage Sword+8 (175ap) or Spear murky+7 ...
Page: 1

Raptor +4 rebirth (184ap)
    II +8 (180ap)
    HB+7 (169ap)
    Giga+7 (155ap)
    Avedon+7 (172ap)
    Exe Mirage Sword+8 (175ap)

or

Spear murky+7 (111ap)
    Tota+8 (117ap)

with

Graham+8 (107ap)
    Impact+8 (109ap)
    Deep Scar+8 (107ap)

Pick your weapon and state your reasoning,

aside from the weapons, is there a difference in legcutting between spear/axe/sword/club (tested answers please)

mjollner

hb, sexy, hits hard... and sexy

StayBack

I think best ones are avedon +7 hb +7 ii +8. But best would be HB +7.

glave +9 = best imo more atk than raptor +8 and can be equiped with chitins but thats not what ur looking for

avedon +7 bonuses are nice

J

Why do people always do that? He gave you a list of items to choose from.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like peoples reason: sexy?

my choice: raptor +4 rebirth, it gives u the flexibility to ware chitins +8 and get fp +9helmet/gaunelts/boots or chitin +8 also here is a good choice

in ardream its all about the ks, u need as much ap as u can get and the range will come in handy on this weapon. also it IS common to see spear defense in ardream, but by using a club, every single day, club defense is just as common as spear defense is now, and personally if i was in ardream, i would carry club defense, 1 because if u run into any bp, the only thing they can use IS a club, andmany warriors use them also

on ur question about leg cutting, i dont htink it matters what type of weapon people are using for legcut to succed, i still think it is dex that helps

Ametista

i like peoples reason: sexy?

my choice: raptor +4 rebirth, it gives u the flexibility to ware chitins +8 and get fp +9helmet/gaunelts/boots or chitin +8 also here is a good choice

in ardream its all about the ks, u need as much ap as u can get and the range will come in handy on this weapon. also it IS common to see spear defense in ardream, but by using a club, every single day, club defense is just as common as spear defense is now, and personally if i was in ardream, i would carry club defense, 1 because if u run into any bp, the only thing they can use IS a club, andmany warriors use them also
    on ur question about leg cutting, i dont htink it matters what type of weapon people are using for legcut to succed, i still think it is dex that helps [/b]
    agree!

i like peoples reason: sexy?[/b]
    Some people likes to wear a sexy weapon ? (including me)

I'd go with HB +7:
    SEXY
    Nice elemental

HB+7 (169ap)
    Avedon+7 (172ap)

Tota+8 (117ap)

with

Impact+8 (109ap)[/b]

HB: high elemental damage, good against people with high ac, and also imo, the combo speed is faster than raptor.

avedon: axe def not very common, pretty good hp/mp bonus as well.

Tota and Impact will give u teh highest ap although smurky will look sexier :/

Uhhhhhh i noticed a difference for legcut success rates when using weapons with high dex..... Screamed a lot more with giga 1h +7 lr.... than with hellbreaker, or smurky 7 + impact 7..
    Didnt notice any diff of legcut between different types of weapons though..

evrythin u said :P[/b]

thanks bro, u sure my ap wit tota8/impact8 will be higher then raptor +4 reb?

if so i think i will try and get my hands on a impact +8 since i got the tota8 alrdy,

atm im usuin rapt 4 reb, its pretty good but every dcz warrior iv made, i always used rapt 4 rebirth, its good but i wanna change :P but not if im bringin my char down though

iv never been a fan of dual weild, but i wanna try it now

nuhhhhhh get the sexy spear of murky :P and impact 8

and jdizzle. you got it all wrong for c-west lol. ap doesnt rlly matter as much as ac/weap def/resist for orc side. humans outnumber us like 6-1. earlier today they had 4 parties infront of base. 3 in the back of base. its not so easy to tank with AP build.

also akutee. for ardream warriors leg cut works like this. if you are the noobiest warrior in the server legcut works 110%. if you really geared out and skilled..its 110% failure...ive been witnessing it since cwest opened its retarded.

thanks bro, u sure my ap wit tota8/impact8 will be higher then raptor +4 reb?[/b]
    hmmm i never said anything about higher AP, but its definately what i would prefer.... cuz firstly, i combo faster with dual weild, than a raptor, 2ndly, dual weild has higher elemental damage, its like a HB, so even to people with godly AC, you'll hit a guaranteed amount of damage.... if u get what i mean..... Just like a hellbreaker +7 in the character stats, has a LOT less AP than someone with raptor +8, but the damage is the same, if not better when pking.....

some people said that iron neck/belt had some special extra weapon defence against dual weild, but i dont know anything about this issue, maybe test it out with a friend or whatnot.

some people said that iron neck/belt had some special extra weapon defence against dual weild, but i dont know anything about this issue, maybe test it out with a friend or whatnot.[/b]
    It reduces damage twice, for each weapon.

hmmm i never said anything about higher AP, but its definately what i would prefer.... cuz firstly, i combo faster with dual weild, than a raptor, 2ndly, dual weild has higher elemental damage, its like a HB, so even to people with godly AC, you'll hit a guaranteed amount of damage.... if u get what i mean..... Just like a hellbreaker +7 in the character stats, has a LOT less AP than someone with raptor +8, but the damage is the same, if not better when pking.....
    some people said that iron neck/belt had some special extra weapon defence against dual weild, but i dont know anything about this issue, maybe test it out with a friend or whatnot.[/b]
    HB: high elemental damage, good against people with high ac, and also imo, the combo speed is faster than raptor.

avedon: axe def not very common, pretty good hp/mp bonus as well.

Tota and Impact will give u teh highest ap ohmy.gif although smurky will look sexier :/

Uhhhhhh i noticed a difference for legcut success rates when using weapons with high dex..... Screamed a lot more with giga 1h +7 lr.... than with hellbreaker, or smurky 7 + impact 7..
    Didnt notice any diff of legcut between different types of weapons though..[/b]

hmmm what i meant was that toto + impact will give u the highest AP of all the dual weild weapons............. guess i forgot to say that earlier. im pretty sure AP with rappy +4rb will be higher in stats though....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast