Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weapon prefrance (DCZ)

This is a discussion on Weapon prefrance (DCZ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; tot8 - 117 imp8 - 109/2 55 + 117 = 172 ap 12 less then rap4 but hits faster. ideally ...
Page: 2

tot8 - 117
    imp8 - 109/2 55 + 117 = 172 ap 12 less then rap4 but hits faster. ideally it will deal more dmg.

J

Combo has nothing to do with your weapons. If your semi decent at comboing you will combo the same speed no matter what weapon you have.

Combo has nothing to do with your weapons. If your semi decent at comboing you will combo the same speed no matter what weapon you have.[/b]
    hmmm but with dual weild, i find that i am able to hit a lot more "r" damages than with a raptor.. :/ maybe its just me.... but i see a lotta other posts about other peeps having the same issue though..

yep the skill speed has nothing to do with different weps its only the R skill faster on 1 handed and i think you should try urself i'm gonna change rap +7 into murky and graham +1 reverse(maeby bug but it has 110 ap and ex 112 ap ) and see for myself what will happen since i vsed my friend earlier today.. i got alot more ap (like 150-250) but he hit me harder even i had 2h and he used dual weild.. well maeby its lack or defence but still ;P the elemental dmg had something to do with it

old topic h34r:

xstep

avedon +7 or rappy +4 reverse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12