Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weapon question HB+7 vs EX ms+8 vs II+8

This is a discussion on Weapon question HB+7 vs EX ms+8 vs II+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, im playing on a lvl 76 warrior, items: Dual ROC, WP+1, dual WE, Skeleton belt, shell set+7 / DD+7. ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

hi, im playing on a lvl 76 warrior, items: Dual ROC, WP+1, dual WE, Skeleton belt, shell set+7 / DD+7.
    now i only need to know what weapon to use, i got some ideas what to get:

HB +7 VS EX ms+8 VS II+8

i'll pick one of thoose cause i wanna have a weapon for my BP too ^^

1) two handed:Raptor+8, HB+7, Giga +7, Avedon +7.
    id go for raptor+8, explanation in the end

2)one handed: Lugias +7, tota +8, SOMW +7.
    i dont like duals (personal preferance) but here id take lugias...it has nice hp bonus

3)Off hand: Hanguk+7, impact+8, graham +8, deep scar+8.
    same as above, but id go impact+8 (hanguk gives extra str, but has lower ap, i think in the end impact would give you more overal ap (hanguk7 93ap+11 str - impact+8 109ap - exceptional impact 111ap))

4)at first i can ask is two handed is better than duals?
    all gots is pros and cons (easier to switch shield/weapon, more elemental, iron set affects dmg 2 times etc etc), i think its all about personal preferance and is same shit in the end...player makes the combo not the weapon type

5)and overall which weapon is best?
    i think raptor+8 - compare to other weapons, great for exp, great for pk, price range beats other unique weapons considering the ap you get, and as a warrior you should pk in party (with duffer behind your back) where its raw ap and weapon range will come to its full effect - which all makes it a perfect warrior weapon (and it looks good )

offcourse all this above is just my personal preferance and opinion

For XP rappy8 is the best in my opinion and it is useful in PK too bacause of its high AP. Hellbreaker7 is really good in PK because DS doesn't have club defense.
    I miss MS8 from your list. It's much cheaper than the hb7 and it is good against DS too. If u choose MS8, u can save money to improve your uniques.

I don't like the dual weapons. There's a big confusion around them in connection with the effect of weapon defence. I use only a toto7-impact7 against the dungeon mobs, i can make more damage on them with this combination. I dont know your ingame friends, but if u often take a part in nova town parties a lugias7 with a shield would be really good for u.

kanya128

HB +7 VS EX ms+8 VS II+8

i'll pick one of thoose cause i wanna have a weapon for my BP too ^^[/b]
    EX ms+8 is on the list, and he wanna choose between hb, ms or ii ( because his BP ). So he will not choose rappy or duals.
    So my choice is ms+8, it depends on your server, but I think there is not to much ppl use sword def. So gogo ex ms +8 of these

EX ms+8 is on the list, and he wanna choose between hb, ms or ii ( because his BP ). So he will not choose rappy or duals.
    So my choice is ms+8, it depends on your server, but I think there is not to much ppl use sword def. So gogo ex ms +8 of these [/b]

he only said for warrior when he started the topic and he had raptor 8 listed and dual weapons

this about BP is new

Banned Senior Member

he only said for warrior when he started the topic and he had raptor 8 listed and dual weapons
    this about BP is new [/b]
    yes it is, it started out with only warrior weapons, but now when i gonna play BP in RLB, i need a weapon that both can use

angelsdream

I really like Sword or club on newest server cause pking is most of the time about killing priest and too many dread shields there... Personnaly use MS+9 and giga+8 in pk and thats great

yes it is, it started out with only warrior weapons, but now when i gonna play BP in RLB, i need a weapon that both can use [/b]
    i would go with either ii +8 or exc ms+8 there, hb7 has too low ap when u use it on warrior and its price is really big for what you get (and i think its overrated). on bp only it would be nice to have hb - int bonus, less str requirement meaning more to hp and big elemental

between ii+8 (180ap) and exc ms+8 (175ap) the only thing going in favour for MS is the fact there is no sword defence on skelly belt which the most used belt in rlb (weapon defense belts anyway like IB, GB, SB, SOS)...either way my theory is more ap the better so im in favour for II

just note that if u ever decide to go dcz bp...you can only use club type weapons if your priest is not mastered, so swords = rlb and cz...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ive had both an hb +7 and an exp ms +8, and i used them both on my warrior which is lvl 66 now , and hellbreaker did more damage then the ms ^^ (same for bp also ^^)

ms is a good switch when u see the priest with stone splitters on, or if u see a warrior with a spear of murky waters ^^

Banned Senior Member

ive had both an hb +7 and an exp ms +8, and i used them both on my warrior which is lvl 66 now , and hellbreaker did more damage then the ms ^^ (same for bp also ^^)

ms is a good switch when u see the priest with stone splitters on, or if u see a warrior with a spear of murky waters ^^[/b]
    so you mean HB+7 > ex ms+8?
    cause i do only afford 1 of them

xstep

so you mean HB+7 > ex ms+8?
    cause i do only afford 1 of them [/b]
    if u can offord only one buy hb+7

go for the hell breaker...
    i may have a lower ap but the extremly high elemental dmg surely makes up for the lil ap loss...
    for BPs its a dream weapon since it hit hard and gives u hella mana...

Banned

i'd go for ex ms
    i just love it on warryon

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ii +8>hb +7>excep ms +8 <---exp

excep ms +8>ii +8>hb +7 <---pk (dread shields dont have sword def)

Priest_gabber

ii +8>hb +7>excep ms +8 <---exp
    excep ms +8>ii +8>hb +7 <---pk (dread shields dont have sword/club def)[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast