weapon/uniques for 77 warrior, gira

This is a discussion on weapon/uniques for 77 warrior, gira within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, i want to ask you im a dual fan and i would like to get something over ii+4reb can ...
Page: 1

spab

hi,
    i want to ask you im a dual fan and i would like to get something over ii+4reb can you tell me the cheapest version of duals which are better then II+4 reb?

and then necklace. im currently using wp+1 with dual rocs, dual we and string of skulls. i was thinking about getting aoc+2,+3 but im curious where would you go with those uniques (getting better belt seems kind of impossible atm)

thx a lot

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

hi,
    i want to ask you im a dual fan and i would like to get something over ii+4reb can you tell me the cheapest version of duals which are better then II+4 reb?

and then necklace. im currently using wp+1 with dual rocs, dual we and string of skulls. i was thinking about getting aoc+2,+3 but im curious where would you go with those uniques (getting better belt seems kind of impossible atm)

thx a lot[/b]
    wll to be honest there aint a better CHEAPER version of daul than the II+4 reb . so id say go for murkey+7 with either hanguk+7/impact+8/Graham+8/Deep Scar+8(might be same price atleast my server) - go with what your server have the least amount of weapon def.

spab

oh i ment cheapest of all duals, not cheaper then ii+4 reb :] but thanks
    how bout the uniques

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

oh i ment cheapest of all duals, not cheaper then ii+4 reb :] but thanks
    how bout the uniques[/b]
    1st of all WP+1 to WP+2/3 - rings you could have 1 HV+1 with fov+1 so you can have balanced(HP AP MP AC resist). and sure you can stay with SoS tll you get your self a IB. - as for earrings if your looking for more AP then get daul Mino+1 or daul OE+3(kinda expensive) . if your looking for a balanced build get PE+1/WE+1 - tanking would be SSE+1/PE+1 and yes i used a SSE+1 and it was gr8