weapons

This is a discussion on weapons within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; should i use rev raptor, rev ii, rev totomic spear and rev / impact or deep scarer, somthing else in ...
Page: 1

mellowman

should i use rev raptor, rev ii, rev totomic spear and rev / impact or deep scarer, somthing else in the same general price range.

how does using 2 weapons work, i have read some wear that only the first weapons attack counts and you get bonus's of the second weapon.

how does elemental damage work? is it damage that isnt affected by there defence unless they have protection to that element to ac cant block it

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

how does using 2 weapons work, i have read some wear that only the first weapons attack counts and you get bonus's of the second weapon.[/b]
    You get all the AP + stats of the first weapon, and your offhand weapon is (AP/2) + stats...like my HS+8 which is 102ap and +13str,...in my overall AP, it adds +13str and 51ap since its my offhand...

I personally like dual wields over anything because my combo is faster and smoother...but then again...its your personal choice...I would go with an axe/sword personally over spear unless its a rappy+8+9 or glave+9...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

lvl ?
    if your an ardream i prefer either a rappy or avedon or even an II - basically get a 2handed weapon at ardream - as for RLB and CZ both dual weild and 2handed work just fine there - might consider going lugias with hanguk/DS/garham at RLB and nebrios with hanguk/DS/garham. id take dual over 2handed weapons

mellowman

im only 52 right now but lvling fast

trz

hb at same +, >> all.

in the same general price range.[/b]
    i quoted the important....based on this, just get raptor+7 (1rb), you will enjoy it

mellowman

i quoted the important....based on this, just get raptor+7 (1rb), you will enjoy it[/b]
    ok =)