Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Weapons that you like as warrior rlb

This is a discussion on Weapons that you like as warrior rlb within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; duals ftw lugias + 8 + a Javana axe + 8 = PURE BEAST...
Page: 2

made

duals ftw lugias + 8 + a Javana axe + 8 = PURE BEAST

antoinevl1

try if you have the monney with totamic + 9 and Hs + 8 , if you dont have take a avedon + 8 its very good

DR. EVIL

I would stick with the Giga if you can afford it with a nice belt. you really need to upgrade the quest belt. string of skulls would be nice in combination with the giga or hb.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    if you would compare only AP from both weapons (187 vs 167) you would hit like 100-200 more dmg with raptor. than you look at elemental, giga has 40 more. then you look at other stats...giga adds dex, hp, mp, and very good resistances.

then you look at the fact that:

a) giga is an axe (spear def is more common then axe def PLUS some common items dont have axe defence, SoS and skele for example

b) giga is an unique item...ppl always said that uniques hit better than regular highs class weapons)

c) giga is faster weapon type than raptor...altho this doesnt help with your skill (0.7 cooldown on hell blade is always 0.7 cooldown no matter what weapon you use), it does make your Rhit a tad bit faster then with raptor. this helps in canceling skills for example heals on priests

if u take all that in to consideration and with a fact that your other items are decent...why would you care for extra 100ish attack?

only advantage raptor really has over giga is longer range....
    BS..........

From my own warrior experience i would choice dual lugias +8 and HS +8 o totamic +9 with HS +8 ....
    All depens on ur skill i mean dual weapons with normal atack speed can do pwn raptors/avedon/giga.....

PurEppOwnage

Ive had an avedon +7 and now i have a hb+7
    the hb just hits harder.
    nd on priests with standard 20 axe defense on shields ur way better of with the hb

mrrogers

I would go for hb. I feel it hits a lot harder. it all depends on what else you have too

Wincent

well those which are most worth seems to be the best so but dont get 2x1h weps better 2h avedon hb ii/giga rapy

Dewon

i have tried them all, if you ask me then i'll say get a hb+8
    why?
    avedon+8: you're paying 50gb for hp/mp thats it cuz 184 ap aint worth it, besides in dcz, rlb you find it hard to drop priests with DS on
    raptor+8: it's good for its price, nice ap and range
    hb+8: awesome dmg, beats avedon and raptor all the way
    elemental dmg doesn't only affect R but skill dmg as well, also you can switch to BP whenever you're borred!
    GIGA 2h LR: something is not right with it, low ap but hits harder than avedon ! ( tested in dcz only ) also got the best bonuses among weaps
    Duals: only recommending lugias and hanguk: less ap than hb, but hits even more because of higher elemental, the only problem is people with iron set where you'll hit less cuz iron set gives 40 wep def against dual instead of 20! ( still a theory for me but i feel it this way )

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingPlatPremium View Post
    Hb +8 is the best weapen
    +1
    the elemental helps alot since the sword dancing dmg aint much.

Banned

hb 8 > all

Quote Originally Posted by bluespartan View Post
    Tested with my 66 warrior vs 69 sin wearing iron neck and no other weapon defense

Rappy +7: 450 damage
    Giga+7: 420 damage

unwolfed, unbuffed

the 30 damage, which becomes about 50 when wolfed, maybe 70 if you have a better +str than i did doesn't make up for the hp resists and attack speed.
    but u forgot about R hits bcz u are going to combo faster than rappy like 1r more per combo, anyways i would go for Hb+8 is pwnage bcz of the elemental dmg it makes too much critical damages

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol gl finding a giga 8 in cwest lol

i know 3 people with giga 8 /5rev

Quote Originally Posted by kevinKo3 View Post
    i know 3 people with giga 8 /5rev
    he posted that a long time ago...... back then it was pretty much impossible to get a giga 8 in c-west

Leviatan

take avedon, not every1 have ib/gb on ardream most of peoples have sb that doesnt give axe defense and avedon give u nice hp and mp also...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast