What about this build

This is a discussion on What about this build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Torment + 960 heal Duffer/support that can deal some damage (still trying to get money to test this build) DLW ...
Page: 1

banaanc

Torment + 960 heal
    Duffer/support that can deal some damage
    (still trying to get money to test this build)

DLW FP BP
    Items:
    WDN+1
    SoSorrows+1
    2xRoC+0
    2xWE+0
    FP Boots +8+Str
    FP Gauntlets +8+Str
    FP Helmet +8+Str
    FP Goblin Pauldron
    FP Goblin Pads
    Smite Hammer +7 or +8
    Dread shield +7

Stats:
    Strength: 154
    Intelligence: 150

Def from armor + accessories = 795
    +Health points - 755(775 if Smite+8 )
    +HP stat - 29
    +Strength - 119(121 if Smite+8 ) +30 from skill

AP with book and Str buff 1040(1118 if smite + 8 and 1400+ if +10 ) - from kodb.info ap calculator

not much damage, but thats why theres Torment + Para

tommyleonghk

for DLW....its either go full paper battle priest or go full int support priest....

DLW priest dont get the option to play int BP coz of the level is just tooooo low and the stat points are just tooooo little...

banaanc

those builds are too boring :P

tho this is not a real long term build, but when ill get the items ill try it out as fun build

i would suggest you make a full str armors PAPER priest, and buy an exc impact 1h +8. and get a good sheild (dread +7, dol +8 , +5/6 rare DD sheilds) to go with it. That build would be more effective than the one you have.

If you use str fp's, you sacrifice WAY too much HP, and you dont even gain that much AP in return.

Ezquerra

i would suggest you make a full str armors PAPER priest, and buy an exc impact 1h +8. and get a good sheild (dread +7, dol +8 , +5/6 rare DD sheilds) to go with it. That build would be more effective than the one you have.

If you use str fp's, you sacrifice WAY too much HP, and you dont even gain that much AP in return.[/b]
    thats is really good suggestion considering ardream chars need ap, no matter if u have parasite malice at least need a good high ap weapon, good shield and ofcourse restat to bp paper

bump bump .....

Banned

I tried the fp built.. And yes it rapes..
    But I must say.. go either bp or int priest..