decently equipped sin

This is a discussion on decently equipped sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what is the basic equip that a sin needs in cz nowadays to survive, not the 60-69 one. im looking ...
Page: 1

Banned

what is the basic equip that a sin needs in cz nowadays to survive, not the 60-69 one.

im looking to get an 80 rogue with alot of good shit, dont bullshit me, seriously, not in the mood for that shit.

what is the average gear that is now needed in todays cz?

its been a while since the last time i played official USKO, so are there any new items that can make rogues badass?

silverbuffer18

shell+8m or the mythril armor+7 SET, Raum+7/8 is good, i like the bombaustic for the debuff and the restricted for pot cancelation, dual rols , dual hr , belt and pendant depends, can get like In and elf +2 or wp+2 and iron belt, a 80 rogue with that gear would own in c west

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Average decently geared sin is as follows: EME+1, RE+2 or HR+1, WP+1 or IN+0, IB+0 or Judicious/Elf +1/2, ROL's+1, LB+1, Shell Set +7 to 8 (depends on the server), Shard +8 or MD+8 in main hand, CHD or DV+7 to 8 in off-hand.

silverbuffer18

raum +7 would be same as a raum , just the price is pretty much doubled, and chd 8 offhand is gg, depends if ur willing to waste the extra money for the raum

Banned

i forgot to mention i play on an old server like diez.

DesertiCZek

i remember you i think md +9 and raum +7...dual rols/LBs +1/2...WP+3...shels +8/ chitins +9... eme +1/RE +2...and belt for sin (dunno which one,never played sin)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=285485 with this u can start i think...and he sell it for good price...

Tampon

avrage gear?
    if u talking about ares-cyper
    then +9 i would say
    but probly
    chitin set +8
    dual rol
    iron set
    eme's
    all +0
    cleavers +9/shards +8
    its all about the combo...