What about String of Skulls ?

This is a discussion on What about String of Skulls ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well like topic says. Im using SoS atm so thinking about to change it for something else like Glass Belt ...
Page: 1

qoop

Well like topic says. Im using SoS atm so thinking about to change it for something else like Glass Belt or IronBelt dunno. Could use some more mana tho ^^

Does this 50% atack helps somehow ? I dont really care about deffense anymore or that glacier ressi on it but stats are bit low on it rather go Sash of sorrows+1 than keep String. But whats about that 50% ?

The 50% Accuracy will make your R Attacks more Accurate, but don't expect much help from it against Rogues..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

last time i checked the 50% Ap doesnt work at all - correct me if im wrong pls

last time i checked the 50% Ap doesnt work at all - correct me if im wrong pls[/b]
    With some Dexterity and a Skeleton Belt or SoS, your characters R attacks and any skills that are not 100% accurate will hit almost every time. It would not help too much against Rogues since they have much more Dexterity and Dex counts for Accuracy and Dodging.

go for Glass Belt

knightned

I'd get SoS for Ardream but not for anything above that.

Well like topic says. Im using SoS atm so thinking about to change it for something else like Glass Belt or IronBelt dunno. Could use some more mana tho ^^

Does this 50% atack helps somehow ? I dont really care about deffense anymore or that glacier ressi on it but stats are bit low on it rather go Sash of sorrows+1 than keep String. But whats about that 50% ?[/b]
    people say that this 50% attack is for your attacks ("r" attacks) to miss less.

However, seeing how you're a priest, DEFINATELY go for skele/glass/iron belt.....