Rlb Warrior

This is a discussion on Rlb Warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I am wondering what gear would you think for an rlb warrior I have about 35/36gb to spend. 2x Minotaur ...
Page: 1

Impimp

Default Rlb Warrior

I am wondering what gear would you think for an rlb warrior I have about 35/36gb to spend.

2x Minotaur Earrings = 500mil
    Iron Necklace = 1200mil
    String Of Skulls = 350mil
    2x Old Roc = 300mil

Avedon +7 - 350
    Raptor +8 - 400

Cant decide

+8 Chitin Helmet/Pauldrin/Pads - 600
    +7 Shell Boot/Gauntlet - 110mil

3410 - avedon +7
    3460 - raptor +8

personally i think rappy sucks so id go with avedon7.
    dont know about the minotaur earrings but i know we+1/+2 are good.
    dual roc is great.
    wp+1/+2 would be nice cuz of the bonuses. Cant beat the IN defence though its sick
    might as well go with old skele belt over string of skulls for more defences. Unless you can afford a sos+1/+2
    no need for shell 8 really imo... +7s do just fine. personally id rather have better accessories for tanking

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinse View Post
    personally i think rappy sucks so id go with avedon7.
    dont know about the minotaur earrings but i know we+1/+2 are good.
    dual roc is great.
    wp+1/+2 would be nice cuz of the bonuses. Cant beat the IN defence though its sick
    might as well go with old skele belt over string of skulls for more defences. Unless you can afford a sos+1/+2
    no need for shell 8 really imo... +7s do just fine. personally id rather have better accessories for tanking
    yeah i think ill change it up a bit, personally im not a big fan of warrior earrings espically for rlb, id prefer the minotaur earrings so,

+7 Avedon

+7 Shells

Dual Minotaur Ears
    Iron Neck
    String Of Skulls +1
    Old Rocs

that should do

might as well go with some 14 or 16 str earrings if you do the minotaur's+0.
    getting those wont hurt your ac/hp/resistances that much compared to minotaurs and it will give you way more ap. The 80 hp isnt that big of a deal because you would get 2 or 3 hp from the str earring, and it isnt that big of a deal anyways because you'll have over 6k+ hp with undy.
    10 res in each class isnt that great either because rlb warriors are the shit, and on server i play on mages arent a big deal in rlb.
    some food for thought

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinse View Post
    might as well go with some 14 or 16 str earrings if you do the minotaur's+0.
    getting those wont hurt your ac/hp/resistances that much compared to minotaurs and it will give you way more ap. The 80 hp isnt that big of a deal because you would get 2 or 3 hp from the str earring, and it isnt that big of a deal anyways because you'll have over 6k+ hp with undy.
    10 res in each class isnt that great either because rlb warriors are the shit, and on server i play on mages arent a big deal in rlb.
    some food for thought
    Definitely will do, I was considering the earrings, just did not think I had enough money for 14/2 or 16/3's as they are ridiculously priced in my server but I definitely think that build will rock.