Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

what is the best Andream mage ?

This is a discussion on what is the best Andream mage ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi all. well i play an andream mage and i ve always been a paper Mage , all on Mp. ...
Page: 1

hi all.

well i play an andream mage and i ve always been a paper Mage , all on Mp.
    But now maybe wanna try a differnet kind but not sure on how make it, just some ideas. Was thinking to change in half papaper ,using a Ron staff +8 and be fire/light , even if the probl is to find mage linen set +9. but really not sure. i find interesting also a full int , maybe with some Str for a good shield...dumno.
    anyway any suggestions is well accepted

So my current items are :

-Lycaon Staff+8
    -2x Rom
    -2x Cleric earings
    -yron necklace
    -Yron belt
    -Mage hat dd+6
    -Pauldron,Boots and Gauntlet +9 hp
    -Pants +8 hp

ty all.

Priest_gabber

imao dont get rons staff it sucks get a dungeon staff, so if ur going fire get an schorching+8 with ur budget u should be able to affort it. And try to get flame rings, cuz u'll do fine with ur defense thx to in/ib. So just go g2 build with the lvl 70 dungeon staff and get flame rings

imao dont get rons staff it sucks get a dungeon staff, so if ur going fire get an schorching+8 with ur budget u should be able to affort it. And try to get flame rings, cuz u'll do fine with ur defense thx to in/ib. So just go g2 build with the lvl 70 dungeon staff and get flame rings [/b]
    But i am 59 :mellow: and think i ll stay so! and flame rings i had in the past but i cheked my damges with and without them and there wasn t very big difference; so i decide for rom cuz give me more ac.
    anyway ty man

enigma69

But i am 59 :mellow: and think i ll stay so! and flame rings i had in the past but i cheked my damges with and without them and there wasn t very big difference; so i decide for rom cuz give me more ac.
    anyway ty man [/b]
    being 59 doesn't make any difference... he is suggesting that you get a scorching staff.
    from what everyone has ever said, rons staff blows; so i suggest you keep the build you have now, or grab the scorching staff like suggested above (i personally think you should keep the staff you have and try and work on getting some +1 flame rings going).... why be paper if your not going to be a damage whore

NeronDomitius

keep lycaon +8
    stay paper, full mp
    get flame rings
    and rape!!!!

But Flame rings > then roms?? is there a really difference on damage??cuz with them i have 40 less in Ac, and i rlly need defense .

But Flame rings > then roms?? is there a really difference on damage??cuz with them i have 40 less in Ac, and i rlly need defense .[/b]
    flame rings better

hm ok so need fr's.But Are they better then Rol's too??

And someone can tell me pls how to combo :unsure: ?

thx.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

hm ok so need fr's.But Are they better then Rol's too??

And someone can tell me pls how to combo :unsure: ?

thx. [/b]

i would go lightining whit chatoic staff 7 or 8, would get imir rings, and blade some nice rogues to death

for combo, its pretty hard to teach you, but just try making

blade skill ---- r-----r-----blade skill-----r-----r-----bladeskill-----r-----r----- and so on

however need to press r----r fast. its all about animation canceling and remaking the skill.

i would go lightining whit chatoic staff 7 or 8, would get imir rings, and blade some nice rogues to death

for combo, its pretty hard to teach you, but just try making

blade skill ---- r-----r-----blade skill-----r-----r-----bladeskill-----r-----r----- and so on

however need to press r----r fast. its all about animation canceling and remaking the skill.[/b]
    so i need to push "blade skil"l and 2x "r" fast then again skill?? is it better then manes for a Vs ?
    thx you!

Richie

Manes is your best skill if u have good ac as paper mage
    Flame blade imo sux! As a paper flame mage lvl 59, the only times i used a 42 blade skill was when running after someone or running away from someones and even then it was ice blade and not flame.
    With enough dagger def and a reasonable AC (around 850+) Manes will be your best and pretty much only tanking skill.
    Also, flame rings are way to overated!!! dont listen to these people who say ditch ac for ap. You are paper mage!! No other class in ardream hits harder than you. Get dual rols>roms>flame rings. The only time you would even consider flame rings is when you have them at +2 or better.
    Get rols
    stay paper
    keep lycaon+8
    and 2 hit those nub spike towners

my build in ardream was linen + 8 set mage paper dd + 7, scorching staff 7, iron set, and duel flame rings, pretty much fucking rape. Flame rings are not overrated at all you will shit on people

linen+8, hb+8 and 2x flame rings. u WILL hit guaranteed 500+ on anyone unless its warrior using fire ball and fire belt. even then u will kill
    wit good combo u can just scroll and solo everyone, use manes if its priest healing himeself. u can easily beat that wit manes, otherwise blade ftw
    WendolynIsBack likes this.

Priest_gabber

linen+8, hb+8 and 2x flame rings. u WILL hit guaranteed 500+ on anyone unless its warrior using fire ball and fire belt. even then u will kill
    wit good combo u can just scroll and solo everyone, use manes if its priest healing himeself. u can easily beat that wit manes, otherwise blade ftw[/b]

Why linen armor +8 and a hell blood O.o why dont go crystal then

Because he's RogueMasterPro and not MageMasterPro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast