Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

what is the best Andream mage ?

This is a discussion on what is the best Andream mage ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Because he's RogueMasterPro and not MageMasterPro[/b] lol :P...
Page: 2

Priest_gabber

Because he's RogueMasterPro and not MageMasterPro[/b]
    lol :P

rokertje

unless youre getting +2 flame rings dont bother with them in dcz rather get rols i had dual +1 on my paper mage and the damage increase is NOT worth the loss of defence and hp trust me most people in cypher can tell ya that when it comes to dcz mage there isnt much i havent tried in the last 2 years

But Flame rings > then roms?? is there a really difference on damage??cuz with them i have 40 less in Ac, and i rlly need defense .[/b]
    Yes flame rings are really good.

ditch the rons, this is the build i suggest:

Scorching staff +8, and wear T2 and T3 armour (mixture of both, depending on how much INt u put)

hm ok so need fr's.But Are they better then Rol's too??[/b]
    You are comparing a hellbreaker with a dread sheild. One is for defence one is for offence.
    Rol is for defence mage, FR is for offensive mage. If you want the ability for both, get ROF (felankor ring)

But should ROLS be quite a bit more expensive then FR? you should be able to afford +1 FR for the price of RoL or 1x +1 and 1x +0 FR, for 2x ROL...

Yes flame rings are really good.

ditch the rons, this is the build i suggest:

Scorching staff +8, and wear T2 and T3 armour (mixture of both, depending on how much INt u put)
    You are comparing a hellbreaker with a dread sheild. One is for defence one is for offence.
    Rol is for defence mage, FR is for offensive mage. If you want the ability for both, get ROF (felankor ring)

But should ROLS be quite a bit more expensive then FR? you should be able to afford +1 FR for the price of RoL or 1x +1 and 1x +0 FR, for 2x ROL...[/b]
    hehe Rof's should be cool but don t think i can get it.it s 2 expansive.I ll try look what s the price of fr+1 but i don t see on merchants often;

Does anyone know if the Magic Power bounus on lycaon Staff works vs other players or it s just for mobs?

Manes is your best skill if u have good ac as paper mage
    Flame blade imo sux! As a paper flame mage lvl 59, the only times i used a 42 blade skill was when running after someone or running away from someones[/b]
    HAHAHA I LOLLED

I never use manes (I don't have it lol) im only lvl 54 and i have no problems to win a vs in diez dcz, i only use 42 blade 350/400 damage is pretty hard to outpot and it doesn't suck at all, most rouges hit me 450-500 with spike and warriors spam me 300. Yes manes will have higher damage but in the time u cast 1 manes with R u can get 2-3 blades.

HAHAHA I LOLLED

I never use manes (I don't have it lol) im only lvl 54 and i have no problems to win a vs in diez dcz, i only use 42 blade 350/400 damage is pretty hard to outpot and it doesn't suck at all, most rouges hit me 450-500 with spike and warriors spam me 300. Yes manes will have higher damage but in the time u cast 1 manes with R u can get 2-3 blades.[/b]
    The fact you use your frs and hellblood ain't exactly help tho does it Simon :P

I miss the old days, so many nubs with nub gears everyone has to use main items to compare with everyone else :angry:

The king. Senior Member

HAHAHA I LOLLED

I never use manes (I don't have it lol) im only lvl 54 and i have no problems to win a vs in diez dcz, i only use 42 blade 350/400 damage is pretty hard to outpot and it doesn't suck at all, most rouges hit me 450-500 with spike and warriors spam me 300. Yes manes will have higher damage but in the time u cast 1 manes with R u can get 2-3 blades.[/b]
    +1 to this, ialways used manes before, but now i noticed that imake like 350damage with the staff, ithought imade like 150 before itryed lol

Because he's RogueMasterPro and not MageMasterPro[/b]
    +} thx : )
    ye crystals, i don't play mage so don't kno all hte names. but i shared wit a guy in pathos back in the day.
    hb+7, linen+8hp, 2xflame rings, 2x+1, iron neck, light belt of life+1 forogt wat earrings, wit my sucky combo i was getting easy 30 kills solo as mage, w/ scroll ofc

hehe Rof's should be cool but don t think i can get it.it s 2 expansive.I ll try look what s the price of fr+1 but i don t see on merchants often;

Does anyone know if the Magic Power bounus on lycaon Staff works vs other players or it s just for mobs?[/b]
    I dont think magic power bonus works in PVP.. regardless if its in your staff or on your armors.

Go for scorching build! i've seen ppl blade up to 500+- damage with scorching build~~

(Not sure about hellblood build, since i havent seen much screenshots of it)

QUOTE(aligator @ Nov 15 2008, 06:43 AM)
    Because he's RogueMasterPro and not MageMasterPro

+} thx : )
    ye crystals, i don't play mage so don't kno all hte names. but i shared wit a guy in pathos back in the day.
    hb+7, linen+8hp, 2xflame rings, 2x+1, iron neck, light belt of life+1 forogt wat earrings, wit my sucky combo i was getting easy 30 kills solo as mage, w/ scroll ofc[/b]
    again same LOL ... hell blood 144 int / line arrmors 100 int ... or you are just idiot, or guy with who you shared are idiot ..

listen if you dont play as mage, why you trying to help him, with your shit post ?

30 kills in 30 days ? lol .. or you just 1 vs 30 ? =) ?

------------

1,5 hell blade = 1 manes .. and manes doing same dammage like philar =) manes hit 2 time on 1 potion ..

with dmg 350-400 from staff u dont must use it, coz u hit same like most warriors lol..

luckor

could you tell us the dmg you do right now with your full paper build + lycaon +8/dual rom? with the lvl 42 skill pls
    maybe also tell dmg with impact/thorn/dot dmg with ignition/impact

with scorching+8 and dual FR+1, stats:112int 51str rest into mp - i believe its 191, i bladed up to 420 (without R) on ppl in ardream.

hope this helps

i dont play a mage..but just from general kowledge. crystal/crimons best build for light/ice and vice versa. and paper would be the best for fire mages.

if you got alot of money, fire mage might be really fun because of the high amount of dmg you can deal. light mage will usually be pretty good with just decent gear and even better with great gear. so its really dependant on your funds.

Taeho

best build is 112 intel..

Get scorching+8 (pretty cheep in diez)
    Linen pads and pauldron
    Hard leather boot and gauntlet
    DD hat
    and get some FR they are good even at +0
    IMO u will hit as hard as ur current build and u gain a little AC :P
    but yeah if u wanna try diff build and stay dmg build go for this

or you could go crystals+8 and HB+8 like everyone else, that build is prolly the best all round..

asmoondei

[/b]
    what's your build Taeho?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast