What is the best combo to cancel priest heals?

This is a discussion on What is the best combo to cancel priest heals? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Like the title says. Thanks....
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default What is the best combo to cancel priest heals?

Like the title says.

Thanks.

time ur R.

when me and my bro played, we could duo and cancel every preists heals at least 1 time by doing this

i just r attack, while he does spike thrust pierce cut
    then I do spike thrust pierce cut while he R attacks

when the HP is nice and low, double spike to finish the priest off. if they live, then just keep on em.

In a party situation, if you have the lowest ap, then you might wanna be the guy whos doin this..... anytime I'd go in CZ, I'd just R attack the priest thats called (cept for spiking at the end when the priests hp is like 0 ) while playing support and throwin cures and minors, worked pretty well.

the R attacks are what cancel the heal.

oh and if they start movin around like crazy, both of you use ur skills, use hold w skill rr combo. then when u see em stop moving, repeat the R thing i said

sorry, most of my advice, like most of my pk, is ment for small party/duo xD so start by getting a solid duo partner to grow with ^^

When I played my priest, it was skill , r, r, skill that usually cancelled my heals in the arena. Timing is everything though. Most times I could outpot and outheal people because of gaps in their combo.

The only way you can really tell is to have the priest stand there and spam 1920 heal while you figure it out. When you can chase the priest and cancel their heals, that's when you know you got it down.

The two that gave me the most trouble in the arena were Avalanche and Hinata (as an archer) - both had good technique.

All about timing ur r hits I use a w rr combo. I hold w down and use rr. And with that u can chase good and just time ur r hits. Most ppl say u must get the r hit when the priest is abt to put his arms up. I just started playing again but back then Thad wut I did worked most of the time.

w rr

10 char

zrocker0404

i use arrow shower combo

Banned

as a orc each time when i tank priest with arrow shower combo, i canceling heals like crazy .)

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ya we'ere talkin bout sins though...

Looks like you will just have to run through your skills as fast as you can. Try it out on a clan mate in the arena.