is Defence skill a must?

This is a discussion on is Defence skill a must? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Has any1 tried Attack/Beserk over Attack/Defence and if so was it good?...
Page: 1

Default is Defence skill a must?

Has any1 tried Attack/Beserk over Attack/Defence and if so was it good?

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

depends on pt id go for att/berserk if i had 100% that ill always play in at least 5 ppl party cos when im alone with priest i have to tank some damage and without def ill die fast.

ok thanks .

TheFallout

just stay attack/defense, berserker has nothing to really offer anyway. warriors are suppose to be tanks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if you go 80 attack / 60 berseker / 2 master u will never die just use sacrifice everytime u have under 2k hp and u saved 50 nps

TheFallout

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    if you go 80 attack / 60 berseker / 2 master u will never die just use sacrifice everytime u have under 2k hp and u saved 50 nps
    LOL i never thought of that

Probably is your def and resistances will be in the shitter, so you will be sacrificing yourself early in battles instead of actually helping the party by getting kills, or helping mages/priests running behind you so you can cut off other warriors. your not a sin, no point in constantly dying and leaving your party hanging while you respawn, they will single you out as the easy mark, and wipe out your buddies while your laying face down ass in the air, or waiting town for a tp. take attack/def and do what a fucking warrior is build for doing, stand your ground and rack up the kills.

krowaz set +8/9, uniqes +3, and who knows :P

saul

its very useful i dont really know too many without it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i have never heard of a warrior goin 80attk and then rest in passion.. however if ur 83 u can go 83 into passion and then the rest in deff.

i think no matter what warrior u play u should have some skill points in def

YourCorpse

Defense increases your ac by a lot, also a warrior with no points in defense will have extremely low resistances.