Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What bow is better

This is a discussion on What bow is better within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; OK, screw IB+7 and CB+7 and go for Horn Crossbow+9. AP 122, poison damage 90, weapon enchant scrolls do work ...
Page: 2

OK, screw IB+7 and CB+7 and go for Horn Crossbow+9. AP 122, poison damage 90, weapon enchant scrolls do work and its cheaper.

OK, screw IB+7 and CB+7 and go for Horn Crossbow+9. AP 122, poison damage 90, weapon enchant scrolls do work and its cheaper.[/b]
    and the best thing:

ppl think ur noob and they will all come after u then they'll realize ur not a noob after they die

i would pick the ib over the cb, cb really aint that good, and i never believed the unique > high class thingy either :S

and like zumiez said, its usually cheaper on most servers, so u could spend extra money on getting better gears so u would definately do more damage

u all really dunno a shit about bows.

CB owns IB for various reasons. (i hoped that someone could read my archer guide.It focus mainly on paper setup,but u find there usefull info about bows too)
    About the money u got...and bows's actual prices...it's an other matter.

Anyway, why CB > IB

1) unique weapon > normal weapon
    2) flame elemental damage > poison dmg
    3) CB 5arrow > IB 5 arrow
    4) CB cs > IB cs
    5) almost the same dmg for the other skills (little better IB)
    6) CB mp bonus = 2x times more 5arrow
    7) poison res[/b]

8)Repair price for cb is cheaper.

ZumieZ

totally disagree about all u wrote stone. But again...everyone is free to believe it or not.
    MAybe a similar comparison can be hb vs ii.What would u choose?go ask around.[/b]
    those two have huge elemental difference ...
    u dont know shit about bow if u think cb+7>ex ib+7

sirkill

ex ib+7>cb+7 anyday.....i think cd is the most overrated worthless bow in the game its ap is crap and it doesnt hit harder then ib for anyone who says it does lol at u

iiason

if u do same damage then use cb it looks great and has mana on it[/b]
    saves a lot on RPR 2 xD

If u do the same damage than pick cb it looks cooler :lol:

SillyHo

Look this same damage thing is on MOB perhaps only. If all you do is level, take whatever bow you want. If however, you ever plan on PvP with this bow you take the Exceptional IB hands down. I am not sure why so many people ask the same questions but the CB is a worthless piece of shit. Check one of the 15 other topics about rating bows and you can get a great idea of where the bows are in relation to each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12