What Build

This is a discussion on What Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok, fire mage (70+)... i love being able to tank but im also a damage whore. whats the best build ...
Page: 1

mjollner

ok, fire mage (70+)... i love being able to tank but im also a damage whore.
    whats the best build for me? atm im 180 mp, 160 int and the rest hp.
    im using a scorching staff atm, so not paper (and i like being able to tank) so was wondering whether to go for crystals+ 8 or stay complete +7's (on carnac west)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If you want to tank and you want to do damage, then go for 160 int and rest into mp. For example when I played on a level 79 fire mage I had 160 int and I think 242 mp, and therefore with an elixir +8 I was doing like 1100-1300 damage with increnation and about 800-900 damage on average with fire staff (my screen damage ofc, but this was when the mage was 79, while the rest of the server's average level was like 70).

mjollner

wouldn't hp be super low though? dont like being a 3 hit when buffed Q.Q

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wouldn't hp be super low though? dont like being a 3 hit when buffed Q.Q[/b]
    My hp on the level 79 mage was if I remember correctly around 4.2-4.3k with 2k scrolls and ac was somewhere 900-950 with 350 ac scrolls. <- So that was definently enough for me.