Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What can you do against an archer in a vs?

This is a discussion on What can you do against an archer in a vs? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; its either slide or S + R Combo, but it doesnt seem to be that many good archers at orcside ...
Page: 2

OhHelloooo

its either slide or S + R Combo, but it doesnt seem to be that many good archers at orcside anyway:P

Banned

if its sin vs archer, ofc sin free to use s+r combo for exmaple, to make things fair.
    but if i see any1 slides like damn boomerang, will ice / stun him and simply run away to not waste my time, they cannot get me anyway if i wont let them

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

The problem with archers is that if you don't let them AS you they don't vs. It is impossible to heal the damage caused by AS. AS~Spammable spike. What else do they want? They can't slide for a reason. Just imagine spammable spike on the run...lol

And all these vs rules are bull. Who the fuck made them to be called rulez?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Who the fuck made them to be called rulez?
    ah, maybe some1 who using common sense? <.<
    and idk if u were playing archer, if u did u know u can hardly spam all the 5 arrows on enemy at every AS, mostly bcoz of combo or just a bad angle. and dont forget archers can minor a shit while they attack, not like sins.
    so like i said b4, u wanna vs with archer? forget about sliding or dont even bother, easy as that

It is common sense for you whatever suits you. It would be common sense too that no minor/pot combo can out heal a AS damage.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

hmm well I don't know. I didn't find archers that much hard to kill, even the guy with IB+10 was just a runner one. Their weakness is that they cant minor. And that's simply more than enough for a sin with a gg heal and S-R combo. Yea, i know they can W-Skill combo but you still can make them miss some arrows with that S-R combo.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Seriously u need a dam good combo even to beat an ok archer in a vs, that spammable AS is seriously ownage.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Seriously u need a dam good combo even to beat an ok archer in a vs, that spammable AS is seriously ownage.
    +1. Even if you managed to get an arrow or so missed every AS it is still spammed Thrust if not Spike.
    Imagine out-healing a spammed Thrust. The only archers you can vs are either they are too low on gear or they downright sux.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    hmm well I don't know. I didn't find archers that much hard to kill, even the guy with IB+10 was just a runner one. Their weakness is that they cant minor. And that's simply more than enough for a sin with a gg heal and S-R combo. Yea, i know they can W-Skill combo but you still can make them miss some arrows with that S-R combo.
    Get 5-6 sins to thrust you one after the other and then see if you survive.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Get 5-6 sins to thrust you one after the other and then see if you survive.
    It's not my problem that you can't kill some archers, I just told my experience with them and I still say it's not a big deal. If they're wearing dex shit then their hp goes down fast and they can't minor but if not then they don't hit that much and I have time to kill them. Ofc there are some GGs who have some nice tactics and they can be hard to kill but it's never impossible.

s+r combo is good

Validating

steal his bow and run away

No rules, try to keep as far away as you can and kill him.
    If a rule against an archer is "tank me so you die" then I'll slide, use minor, WC, hell I'll use anything.

Banned

than dont be surprised why the hell archers run / town from your genius vs

I dont recall dcz archers being any good O_o just tank him, be a tree hugger if he uses styx imo or when you r about to die, lolol its gay but it works.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast