what class should i go

This is a discussion on what class should i go within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; atm im fire mage i really like it coz i can get kills and take a few hits but this ...
Page: 1

assassin110490

Default what class should i go

atm im fire mage i really like it coz i can get kills and take a few hits but this is only really if my nation is in control.if other nation is owning us its always i get full duff and 2 sins chase me. so i was thinking is it worth trying to just get some better gear coz atm i only using old items or should i change up to ice or light mage so im more effective as a party member

if u say go light or ice is it worth stating for a shield i heard with shield u have low slow/stun rate and would u say linen build or crimson

Change to lightning if you still want to attack

if you wanted to be a more effective party member go ice w/ shield

and always try to improve your items :P

Id go Crimson if you are just using old uniques.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin110490 View Post
    atm im fire mage i really like it coz i can get kills and take a few hits but this is only really if my nation is in control.if other nation is owning us its always i get full duff and 2 sins chase me. so i was thinking is it worth trying to just get some better gear coz atm i only using old items or should i change up to ice or light mage so im more effective as a party member

if u say go light or ice is it worth stating for a shield i heard with shield u have low slow/stun rate and would u say linen build or crimson
    depends on your lvl!?

assassin110490

dcz so lvl 59

if u dont have a dd helmet u SHOULD buy one
    apart from that if you find urself pking in party most of the times then go ice build with dread shield
    if not change to light get a chaotic and some old imirs (but u will still get buttraped by sins :P )