Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What to do with the 6 extra stat points?

This is a discussion on What to do with the 6 extra stat points? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; bro save that shits wtf who ever puts them into fire arrow i will shit on your face but with ...
Page: 2

BestSin

bro save that shits wtf who ever puts them into fire arrow i will shit on your face but with the new expansion coming out you will regret putting them into archery[/b]

hahah

well i already put it into archery... so i guess you are now going to poop on my face?

ArminVanBuuren

63 in assassin
    36 in explore
    3 in master

6 left over[/b]
    What's your lvl? mayb 63? 'cause I still cannot imagine other reason to explain why you would have 63 points into Assassin :huh: if you are not 70 yet, then you just need 55 into assassin, and at lvl 69 you can have 60 explore, 55 assassin and 5 master, if not, then just get 55 to assassin, 36 for cure curse and rest into master one by one, and the left points, save them all 'till you can give use them properly...having fire arrow is not useful at all (is not 100% and you'd need THE BEST BOW EVER to deal some significant damage with that skill in CZ).

BestSin

What's your lvl? mayb 63? 'cause I still cannot imagine other reason to explain why you would have 63 points into Assassin :huh: if you are not 70 yet, then you just need 55 into assassin, and at lvl 69 you can have 60 explore, 55 assassin and 5 master, if not, then just get 55 to assassin, 36 for cure curse and rest into master one by one, and the left points, save them all 'till you can give use them properly...having fire arrow is not useful at all (is not 100% and you'd need THE BEST BOW EVER to deal some significant damage with that skill in CZ).[/b]
    i don't want to hafta reskill at lvl 69. Each level I am putting 1 in assassin and 1 in master.

ArminVanBuuren

i don't want to hafta reskill at lvl 69. Each level I am putting 1 in assassin and 1 in master.[/b]
    now that you have 6 points into archery, you'd have to reskill anyways :P

1337bOOm

i know! put them in politics

ArchLink

aahah it did help i dj when

Banned Senior Member

I just leave em..they have no use. Maybe in next patch

ChowBoy

I just leave em..they have no use. Maybe in next patch [/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12