What to do with my items???

This is a discussion on What to do with my items??? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I posted a comment like this simmalerly a few weeks ago but new things have happend. I am now in ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default What to do with my items???

I posted a comment like this simmalerly a few weeks ago but new things have happend.

I am now in the posestion of an Iron Set, Oasis staff +7 (I am a fire mage lvl 54 atm going RLB) ROMS +1 x2, Mage Earing +2 x1, and an EP +1 and a few minor things.

I was wondering how I should gear myself, what to sell, and what to buy

****Note, I am a fire mage going RLB lvl 54, THe oasis staff, ROMs, and Mage earing and EP +1 where all given to me from a quitting friend, the iron set was all i had before****

Thank you in advance, OH AND I"M INTEL 160 rest MP unless told otherwise

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

sel the mage earrings... they are pure shit..

the roms will server u good for support mage but eventually ull wanna trade em for fire rings if u wanna hit hard.. just make ep + 3

get other earrings. get lkp/wse.

Tazthespaz

I shouldn't sell the IN?

thats up to you. for paper i would prefer iron neck but if ur gonna be complete id take the ep+3

but that my preference.

i feel safer with a little more weapon defense as paper

Tazthespaz

So what should my ideal accesories and staff be?

for best damage fire rings(highest + u can get)

and staff depends how u wanna stat.

if u wanna wear complete or crimson use hell blood +8

if u wanna try to get highest damage possible

go 144 (this allows you to wear crystal at least) int rest mp this is enough to wear hell blood +8.

you might wanna try 112 int rest mp for scorching staff. but im thinking that the hb would do the best damage.

armor crystal +9 or silk +9 ( both are real expensive though more so than crimson +8 and are about the same price as complete +8 )

just worry bout those earrings for now. they are killing u >_<

ideal accesorries for fire mage?

dual fr+3 hellblood +8 lich kings pride +3 with bronze earring +3 or wse +3.or sse+3 ( expensive as fuck though)

you might wanna sell ironbelt and but glass belt to buy some more uniques. its up to u though

Tazthespaz

Hmm arlight. So on my budget without sellin the IB, what earings should i get?

Tazthespaz

Ok, so big change again. I only have the Iron set back. He came back so i gave him his stuff back. I just traded my IB for a GB + 10gbs So i have an iron neck and glass belt and 13gbs. Still tryin to sell the IN still a good idea?

what you wanna do with just gb+in? Sell it and get:

dual flame rings ( i would aim for +1 at least )
    EP +1
    Complete set +8 ( or without helmet as you need crystal dd 25 anyway )
    LKP+0 (+1 in game )
    try to keep the glass belt
    hellblood/scorching + 7 ( aim +8 ofc )

above would be for 160int fire mage

just my thoughts

Tazthespaz

I'm on Girakon, so its a newer server, so I can only get the 15dd helm. Also I just sold my IN and i'm not 60+ yet, so i can't get the lkp yet. I"m trying to get a scorch +8 then flame rings +1 then EP +1 i think i can do that easy. Then jus the earing part when i'm60. Good idea? Oh and +7 armor.

****EDIT****

I have solled my IN, I have a Scorching staff +8, duel flame rings, Glass belt and 100m and a Cleaver +9 to sell which goes for like 11-12gbs on my server. WHAT DO I DO NOW hahaha. I know i need earings but i also need a EP...help?
    Last edited by Tazthespaz; 09-20-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Tazthespaz

Anyone? Really kindan need help

keep the staff + rings + glass belt

get EP and try to do some resell to buy dual LKP later..and focus on leveling

zenna

I have level 80 fire mage on ares server. I am crystal build with the dd 25 hel, HB +8, Ep+1 Glass belt, +1 flame rings, SSE +0 and BE +2 and its a really good build. I prefer the EP over the IN anyday. The higher the EP the better but you can't beat its health bonus. I use to have ROM +1 and the flame rings are wayyy better so dif choose the flame rings for fire.