What to do now?

This is a discussion on What to do now? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys, I recently bought a 70 warrior on c-west. I bought a few gbs to start getting geared. I ...
Page: 1

Curt

Hey guys, I recently bought a 70 warrior on c-west.

I bought a few gbs to start getting geared. I bought some basic gears but nothing really fancy.

So far I have full shells +7 ( Rentals )
    Raptor +3 rebirth
    Warrior pendant
    Quest ears
    Warrior pendant
    Old belt of strength ( Have 2 , Gonna make a +1. Cheap and affective )
    Dual foverin
    Have a Personal Shield +3, so im good for a shield.

Im good on scrolls/pots/valks/gloves/magic bag.

I just need to get better gear, I just bought 15GB from d2pair ( GG site ).

What should i do now? I know you guys are going to suggest earrings, but if you have any ideas please let the m fly. I dont mind quest earrings, I personally dont think 13gbs is worth the dual W.E.

Cheers,

Thanks and appreciation for the future help.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

upgrade your shield with Trina to +5 !! if you got 2xWP as listed up there then get another +0 and gogo +1 id go for sash+1 instead of Belt Of Str dual fov are aight - as for the earrings get a PE ? WE ? ME ? dont really know the prices at C-west but get the cheapest one and with the keep the rest if the money(if theres any) and try to make some profit !!

afaik "old" accessories cant be compounded

Priest_gabber

i would aim for duel fov, wp +1 and sash +0/1 dunno price, then try to get ears pe/we combination or something

Curt

Cool

upgrade your shield with Trina to +5 !! if you got 2xWP as listed up there then get another +0 and gogo +1 id go for sash+1 instead of Belt Of Str dual fov are aight - as for the earrings get a PE ? WE ? ME ? dont really know the prices at C-west but get the cheapest one and with the keep the rest if the money(if theres any) and try to make some profit !![/b]
    I dont have two WP's, Typo haha.
    Weird thing is I haven't seen a Sash in merchant since I've started on c-west.... So I don't know about one of those.
    I bought a P.E and I was using P.E and a Quest ear, So I sold the P.E and bought 2 W.E's, I also had like 300m left over from the P.E sale and bought two trinas and took my shield to +5.

afaik "old" accessories cant be compounded[/b]
    I realized that after I bought 3 Old belt of strength.
    Still trying to sell 2 lol.

i would aim for duel fov, wp +1 and sash +0/1 dunno price, then try to get ears pe/we combination or something[/b]
    Dual W.e's so far.
    Might go with P.E / W.E though. Good combo.
    And once again. Haven't seen a sash in merchant yet

Thanks for all the advice guys, warrior is looking decent so far.

Cheers,

Curtis