Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do u think about waste 11 points in str (61 total )

This is a discussion on what do u think about waste 11 points in str (61 total ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what u think about use 11 points into str for use shield whit 24 dd ? ( that means 61 ...
Page: 1

what u think about use 11 points into str for use shield whit 24 dd ? ( that means 61 str )
    like this

i play server dies, second server more old and as all know rogues are powerfuleds
    :P

what u think about use 11 points into str for use shield whit 24 dd ? ( that means 61 str )
    like this

i play server dies, second server more old and as all know rogues are powerfuleds
    :P[/b]
    It's only waste of 10 points as you already have 51 for cs. I would do it definatly but that's just me.

i prefer cs xD

i prefer cs xD[/b]
    i didnt talk about cs lan im asking about waste 10 or 11 points into str for can use that shield and if will be good for rogues damages <3

<3 MrCassiba <--------------------------- add me your sig aq

i didnt talk about cs lan im asking about waste 10 or 11 points into str for can use that shield and if will be good for rogues damages <3
    <3 MrCassiba <--------------------------- add me your sig aq[/b]
    for me its waste of points..i think you are happy now

depends on how badly rogues are spiking you, get ur def high enough and u dont have to worry about them much... but if they are pickin&#39; on u a little too much in cz (cause rogues are always lookin&#39; for a mage) then go head <3

worry more about warriors aq 1/100 rogues are a threat in diez xD only worry about j3t0n so i think its not worth it but if you use a cs not +0 like me then np

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If you solo, then you don&#39;t need it... if you do party pk then you will.

Banned

depends on how badly rogues are spiking you, get ur def high enough and u dont have to worry about them much... but if they are pickin&#39; on u a little too much in cz (cause rogues are always lookin&#39; for a mage) then go head <3[/b]

+1 was gonna say the same thing

<3 pipo <--- put that in ur sig :P

I used to use one in DCZ on Ares, could hella tank rogues with it, i loved it. Didnt find it that useful in big CZ though cause id rather blade stun for def against a rogue.

This shield will give you 71 dd instead of 47. And idk if any of you remember mravl337 but he used this kind of shield aswel.

I don&#39;t agree with the solo part. When you pk solo, 4-5 rouges tend to appear out of nowhere and gangbang you, a shield like this will become very useful in those situations. In party pk you have 2-3 priests healing you anyways and 47 dd will be enough.

i prefer cs xD[/b]
    cs has no dd. but i understand ur saying worry more about warriors. but i actually would use that shield. that dd is very nice for both solo and party pk.

This shield will give you 71 dd instead of 47. And idk if any of you remember mravl337 but he used this kind of shield aswel.

I don&#39;t agree with the solo part. When you pk solo, 4-5 rouges tend to appear out of nowhere and gangbang you, a shield like this will become very useful in those situations. In party pk you have 2-3 priests healing you anyways and 47 dd will be enough.[/b]
    +1

gl

__countess__

since the population of the server is like 70% warriors .. i&#39;d say that you&#39;d better stay with 51 str and CS , usually only 1 sin at parties i think you can handle just fine

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don&#39;t agree with the solo part. When you pk solo, 4-5 rouges tend to appear out of nowhere and gangbang you, a shield like this will become very useful in those situations. In party pk you have 2-3 priests healing you anyways and 47 dd will be enough.[/b]
    I find it the opposite. If you do get ganged by 4-5 rouges, then you won&#39;t even have time to change the shield. I personally solo pk alot on fire mages, and there is a certain limit as to where to be and where not to go alone, some of you maybe know what i&#39;m talking about if you solo as a mage. And so when you solo, I rarely find that I even have to put DD helm on. When pking solo you don&#39;t have to relly on other people, so if you see like 3+ rouges, then simple as /town, because there is no point of dieing, or no point of putting a shield on, wasting pots and wasting time running for a few minutes.

In party pk though, I remember when 1 of my clan parties&#39; would go up against literally 50 people, then you see a shitload of people targeting the mage AKA me, so then it&#39;s really useful to switch back and forth between the dd shield and the CS... that&#39;s when you really need it, cause I wouldn&#39;t want to lose np that way and having to distract the priest while he is rezzing me.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

screw that, just go get a gab adament shield +7 and put 91 points into str to ware it and just be a tank 24/7 :P ^^

when the ability activates, you can still tp ppl, and ppl cant hit you unless a mage is staffing you ^^

and the gab shield may *seem* like a waste, but if your intent is to be full on support mage,this shield is kick ass, especially when u go 80 ice for freezing distance ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast