Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what do u think about waste 11 points in str (61 total )

This is a discussion on what do u think about waste 11 points in str (61 total ) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; screw that, just go get a gab adament shield +7 and put 91 points into str to ware it and ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

screw that, just go get a gab adament shield +7 and put 91 points into str to ware it and just be a tank 24/7 :P ^^

when the ability activates, you can still tp ppl, and ppl cant hit you unless a mage is staffing you ^^

and the gab shield may *seem* like a waste, but if your intent is to be full on support mage,this shield is kick ass, especially when u go 80 ice for freezing distance ^^[/b]
    sure gabs has DD on it, but still, CS> gabs for mage any day

screw that, just go get a gab adament shield +7 and put 91 points into str to ware it and just be a tank 24/7 :P ^^

when the ability activates, you can still tp ppl, and ppl cant hit you unless a mage is staffing you ^^

and the gab shield may *seem* like a waste, but if your intent is to be full on support mage,this shield is kick ass, especially when u go 80 ice for freezing distance ^^[/b]
    He doesnt state anywhere he wants to be full support to be honest gabs mage are just boring, they only need to use tp since they cant basically do anything else -_- pretty boring pk if you ask me, besides 21 points into str for that when you can use just 1 and put on a cs which has more defenses agaisnt warriors that are the main worries for a mage?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

He doesnt state anywhere he wants to be full support to be honest gabs mage are just boring, they only need to use tp since they cant basically do anything else -_- pretty boring pk if you ask me, besides 21 points into str for that when you can use just 1 and put on a cs which has more defenses agaisnt warriors that are the main worries for a mage? [/b]
    mages fear cp rouges the most :P

and its not that worthless, its great 2 play support sumtimes

and a gab sheild is gg against EVERY CLASS that will attack him,

you may sacrifce sum stat points, but not all servers have chitin shields +0 , so a lot of mages on newer servers wear gab shields and they are tanks ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you may sacrifce sum stat points, but not all servers have chitin shields +0 , so a lot of mages on newer servers wear gab shields and they are tanks ^^[/b]
    i don't, and i'm pretty sure many others don't either

i fear a bp or a warrior more then a rouge...

and it's not sacrificing some points, it's sacrificing 41 points to be exact, which is a total waste of points... i'd rather sacrifice 1 point for CS, and just put dd help on whenever needed

you may sacrifce sum stat points, but not all servers have chitin shields +0 , so a lot of mages on newer servers wear gab shields and they are tanks ^^[/b]
    Totally true, theres always this 1 rogue in every server that will make a mage run from him and try put all dd on possible

i don't, and i'm pretty sure many others don't either

i fear a bp or a warrior more then a rouge...

and it's not sacrificing some points, it's sacrificing 41 points to be exact, which is a total waste of points... i'd rather sacrifice 1 point for CS, and just put dd help on whenever needed[/b]
    exact thing i say well i know theres no cs in some servers but without a cs its just not the same to be a support mage, and in the worst case a mage will go dread/gabs shield build i would recommend then go full paper hp and enough str to use hammer+shield

i think you wasting ur 11 or 10 point

Get it nubcake

Totally true, theres always this 1 rogue in every server that will make a mage run from him and try put all dd on possible [/b]
    No rouges hit like acura / palaviahrs anymore in diez. So we pretty save atm i think .

No rouges hit like acura / palaviahrs anymore in diez. So we pretty save atm i think .[/b]
    IJ3T0NI

No rouges hit like acura / palaviahrs anymore in diez. So we pretty save atm i think .[/b]
    :S i know u didnt play dies for long time, u forgot lJ3tonl, GenesukO and Epicurus

btw i used the 11 points and i think i waste good cause i tested and i tanked 2 rogues easy w/o buff

:S i know u didnt play dies for long time, u forgot lJ3tonl, GenesukO and Epicurus
    btw i used the 11 points and i think i waste good cause i tested and i tanked 2 rogues easy w/o buff[/b]
    I had vs with epicurus and it turned out 3-1 for me. Max spike i had was 1.4K which can be countered by vamperic. Allthough I'm not sure he was buffed cause his hp went down quiet fast.
    and ... lj3tonl and genesuko hit nowhere near the dmg of acura/pala.

On the other hand... noob rouges like Iamwipers and epathos keep ganging me with like 4 rouges, they always circling around in bowl. They don't hit hard but when 4 rouges spike you it's pretty hard to outdamage. So I think you did a good job in buying that shield .

And yes, i didn't play a lot cause of school and shit. But now I'm back , and I didn't see any new talents popping up so.... Those rouges u named always been there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12