What do you think about this Ardream Warrior setup

This is a discussion on What do you think about this Ardream Warrior setup within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys im making an ardream character. Im thinking of stacking ap/def. My setup would look like this if i ...
Page: 1

dUdEpAt

Hey guys im making an ardream character.

Im thinking of stacking ap/def.

My setup would look like this if i could choose the gear.

Chitten+8/15str
    Lupus pendant +1/2
    Diamond rings +1/2
    Opal earrings +1/2
    Sash of Sorrows or string of skulls
    Murky+8
    Handguk +8

Would stacking alot of def/str be a benefit on an ardream warrior? Or is it pretty retarded? My original plan was too out dmg minor healing rogues pretty quickly while still have alot of defence against them, and sins are the only classes in ardream that give warriors problems imo.

Any suggestions are welcomed, tell me if im retarded or if it may work.

And P.S. i dont got the money to get full iron sets so dont suggest that. thanks.

u'll be able to get a lotta kills, since u have high AP, but u wont be able to tank anyone.... all those accesories are focused entirely and only, on STR, none of them give any HP at all.... (except belt)... and u have very little if none, weapon defences, only like 5 from SOS......... Even though u would most definately be able to beat down a sin's minor combo, yet he would also be able to hit u pretty hard or even if you are able to tank him, 1-2 more melees would probably mean you would drop really fast, cuz u have like only 5 DD, and like NO hp.... ... your idea of "still having a lot of defence against them" wont work, cuz the accesories u use has decent defence, but 0/shit HP...

I would suggest swapping rings for ROC's, and pendant for WP +1........ that'll give u a load of resistances and HP......

IMO, with smurky and hanguk at +8, u'll be able to outdamage 90% of all the rogues in ardream easily........ so u dont hafta go with full str accesories im sure with rocs and WE's and WP's, u'd still be able to outdamage their minor combo....... Ofcourse... theres gonna be a few really hard sins that u probably still cant out damage their minor... but those sins probably would have really expensive gears... so they are like bound to win :P

P.S. and i think BP's are more of a problem to warriors then rogues O.o cuz u dont have cures and they can spam heal when they are dying P

dUdEpAt

u'll be able to get a lotta kills, since u have high AP, but u wont be able to tank anyone.... all those accesories are focused entirely and only, on STR, none of them give any HP at all.... (except belt)... and u have very little if none, weapon defences, only like 5 from SOS......... Even though u would most definately be able to beat down a sin's minor combo, yet he would also be able to hit u pretty hard or even if you are able to tank him, 1-2 more melees would probably mean you would drop really fast, cuz u have like only 5 DD, and like NO hp.... ... your idea of "still having a lot of defence against them" wont work, cuz the accesories u use has decent defence, but 0/shit HP...

I would suggest swapping rings for ROC's, and pendant for WP +1........ that'll give u a load of resistances and HP......
    IMO, with smurky and hanguk at +8, u'll be able to outdamage 90% of all the rogues in ardream easily........ so u dont hafta go with full str accesories im sure with rocs and WE's and WP's, u'd still be able to outdamage their minor combo....... Ofcourse... theres gonna be a few really hard sins that u probably still cant out damage their minor... but those sins probably would have really expensive gears... so they are like bound to win :P
    P.S. and i think BP's are more of a problem to warriors then rogues O.o cuz u dont have cures and they can spam heal when they are dying P[/b]

what about wearing a DD helmet? that will give easy defence vs rogues, and it will make me tank one alot easier, and im not woried about tanking multiple ppl, i shouldnt be trying to kill 2 guys at once w/o any healers anywyas.

Good feedback keep it up.

Get a IB and get ROCS and u r set. Also get a DD helm just in case and a shield for running away or tanking.

misterfrisco

This is the set up i was running and i loved it

Chitin +8 pouldron and Pads
    FP+9 Gaunts, Boots and helm
    HB+8, or if not HB try to go for Avedon, because you loose to much Attack power with dual wield even if you combo no use because warrior lvl 60 skill cool down is fast anyway so pointless in my opinion to use Dual weild
    WE+0s dual good for Mage defence lightning and Glacier
    ROCs +0 Dual
    Used IB+0 but might be ok using Skeleton belt thats a nice belt and decent price.
    WP+1 but Lupus +1 is ok to use to. Just remember that Ardream is full of fuking Debuff Priests and you will be debuffed 24/7 might as well not have AC on at all. That being said, you have to concentrate on your items AC and for my current Ardream warrior i will be running this set up

Dual ROF+0, +16 STR Dual earings, Chitin +8 full set, WP+1/Amulet of STR +1, Iron Belt+0/+16 STR belt, Avedon +8, Defence armors. Hope to get Platinum earings or WEs in the future.

what about wearing a DD helmet? that will give easy defence vs rogues, and it will make me tank one alot easier, and im not woried about tanking multiple ppl, i shouldnt be trying to kill 2 guys at once w/o any healers anywyas.

Good feedback keep it up.[/b]
    DD will help.... but at least use ROC's and WP imo......... :/

well theres always gonna be more than 1 rogue around in ardream.... its like impossible to have 1v1 , so u probably wont have a choice about tanking multiple people.... :/

seeing as you want to maximise AP heres my suggestion.

keep string of skulls, keep the diamond rings,

dicth the lupus pendant, and get a WP(ofc +1 if u can afford) that will give you like 200 more mana.

then dicth the opal earings and get str 16 earings, uget more AP (which is what u want) and probably like 50 more mana.

your gaining like 200 hp, 250 mana, resists, AP and all your losing is like 20 ac