rlb shield mage?

This is a discussion on rlb shield mage? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm ice mage rlb and have garp+8 and shio+1 atm, I will eventually get dual shio+2 soon. Right now I'm ...
Page: 1

Default rlb shield mage?

I'm ice mage rlb and have garp+8 and shio+1 atm, I will eventually get dual shio+2 soon. Right now I'm 90 str, 160 int, rest mp, is it worth it lose like 40 stats point for shield? I like to play support and attack when needed.

As for shield build rlb, every1 target a mage especially koxper , when I have shield on or off most of them avoid targeting me knowing i can put shield on and tank them..

Right now, I ice blade people for 360-390 with 2x shio+1, garp+8, 142 mp Let say I put 190 to mp, 160 int with garp+8, dual shio+2, how hard I will blade people?

i do this DS build in RLB and I also do Oasis or Garp builds.

Right now, im lvl 69. I have 160INT rest into MP and carry garp+4rev with shio+3 / +2. I blade people for 450+ depending on class/gear/and their resists. Thing i dont like about this build is the lack of HP. I dont use super GG accessories or armor. Great damage, great slows ......

here's another option... Can u get paper weap def armors? If so....maybe go 138 or 144 INT and use either silk or crystal armors. Or gogogo for Oasis+8 and go 112INT build. Armors aer cheaper, doing that you will save 38points that you could put into MP or HP. I say HP.

My friend uses 112int build with his Oasis+8. 112int, 114mp and everything else into HP. He kills as much as I do and Im 138int rest into MP. The MP loss isnt that big of a deal.

to me the most fun build is the paper DS build. NOthing into INT....leave at 70. 90 into Str for the DS and rest into HP/MP. I'd go like 114MP rest into HP. Buy a woodstaff+10.... with staff on and ur BF rings you will get some damage......with shield on, u will never die becuz of the 1300-1400ac and you should have 6khp minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i do this DS build in RLB and I also do Oasis or Garp builds.

Right now, im lvl 69. I have 160INT rest into MP and carry garp+4rev with shio+3 / +2. I blade people for 450+ depending on class/gear/and their resists. Thing i dont like about this build is the lack of HP. I dont use super GG accessories or armor. Great damage, great slows ......

here's another option... Can u get paper weap def armors? If so....maybe go 138 or 144 INT and use either silk or crystal armors. Or gogogo for Oasis+8 and go 112INT build. Armors aer cheaper, doing that you will save 38points that you could put into MP or HP. I say HP.

My friend uses 112int build with his Oasis+8. 112int, 114mp and everything else into HP. He kills as much as I do and Im 138int rest into MP. The MP loss isnt that big of a deal.

to me the most fun build is the paper DS build. NOthing into INT....leave at 70. 90 into Str for the DS and rest into HP/MP. I'd go like 114MP rest into HP. Buy a woodstaff+10.... with staff on and ur BF rings you will get some damage......with shield on, u will never die becuz of the 1300-1400ac and you should have 6khp minimum.
    Paper defense armour is super rare and quite expensive... The thing with paper armour/crystal is I cant use dd helm or other chitin defense armour, skelly is not enough weapon defense... I think ac and weapon defense > HP

I am playing fully support
    with this gear:
    Shios +1 ( soon +2 )
    garp+7
    ds+7
    iron neck
    glass belt
    and dual sse.

I can tank a lot and I do 160int.
    138mp ( i think )
    90str and rest hp

But this is for cz

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    Paper defense armour is super rare and quite expensive... The thing with paper armour/crystal is I cant use dd helm or other chitin defense armour, skelly is not enough weapon defense... I think ac and weapon defense > HP
    thats why i asked about the paper weapon def armor... if u cant get them , then stay 160INT. It totally limits you though.

Ok now I have 2 options

1st: 152 mp, 160 int, 90 str

2nd: 192 mp, 160 int

Which is better overall? I also use talia.

which server do you guys play? is it crowded?