What hits harder!!! RLB (Fire mage) need fast help ty!

This is a discussion on What hits harder!!! RLB (Fire mage) need fast help ty! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Currently have +8 scorching staff, FR +1, and FR +2 in RLB and a Name change scroll to sell to ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default What hits harder!!! RLB (Fire mage) need fast help ty!

Currently have +8 scorching staff, FR +1, and FR +2 in RLB and a Name change scroll to sell to try to get another +2 FR

I'm thinking about getting a +10 wood staff, duel fr's, paper, and SSEs +0/1/2

We are linen build right now with like 234mp and 112 intel and we hit pretty damn hard

IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO GO with the +10 woody. I was thinking, either way we could get duel FR +2s cause of the NCS, but we would lose 40 AP from the staff differences but gain like 20 MP and some DEF and HP.

Thanks open to any suggestions.

FuNkSta

I doubt a wood staff +10 is better then scorching +8. Don't forget Scorching is a unique while wood staff starts as low class item. I would just work on the getting the other fr +2

Yeah deff stick with the scorching, its a unique and don't forget theres also a helpfull amount of dd and health bonus on it