Help with minor cooldown.

This is a discussion on Help with minor cooldown. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Okay im back to play again with rogue, long time ago when minor dont had cooldown was okay for me, ...
Page: 1

Default Help with minor cooldown.

Okay im back to play again with rogue, long time ago when minor dont had cooldown was okay for me, but now its weird.

I need help with these things :

- Wich is better : Minor healing + Pot hp OR 2x Minor healing ?
    - Wich is better : W + R OR RR ?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

2x minor doesn't really help much, you're still restricted by the minor cooldown.

As for which combo is better... Both have their pros and cons, personally I favor W-RR combo (Holding W in the entire time and spamming RR in order to combo).

as i can see u are playing with sin, so it means u are using mh + pot hp?

put 2 minor skill on skill list spam both of them

Quote Originally Posted by skzhe4v3n View Post
    put 2 minor skill on skill list spam both of them
    lawls dats why im getting confused, so any1 want to give me a little help?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

It all depends on how much mana you have, let's look at it math wise.

If you wanna hp pot + minor at DCZ which restricts you to around 2k mana it means that you can either do 10 minors + hp pot + 10 minors + soul pot which leaves you at 1920 hp healed in the time of 2 potions = 960 hp healed per pot, but remember it's also kind of different cus the first part of your healing will be stronger than your second part cus you use an hp pot + minors first time and only 10 minors on the second part.

On the other hand if you went pure minor you have to beat 960 heals per pot which is 16 minors per soul pot, if you can do at least 16 minors per pot or more i would always go pure minor so you have constant heals and not a part where you take an hp pot which you might even be close to full hp and then get spiked and heal less later.

-----------

CZ or if you have more mana you can basically spam minor as fast as you can and if you need a bit more hp just pop in an hp pot, you don't have to worry that much with the amount of mana you have, i mean all you have to do is see if you got enough mana which most of the time you will have enough mana and take an hp pot accordingly.

----------

About 2 minors on your skillbar or not, now with the c/d on minor there is no real reason to have 2 minors on your skill bar because you can't really click em both at the same time, BUT it's all about comfort, if you think you will have a better time minoring faster with 2 minors on your skill bar so you can just tap your fingers between em then go ahead, it's all about what you feel good with and gets you results, there is NO such thing as a bad setup.

Basically you just gotta practice your timing with the cool-down, cus let's say minor has 0.1 cd (im not sure what the real c/d is i think it's something like this). Now what happens if you have 2 minors on skillbar and you are basically tapping your fingers if you know what i mean, switching let's say between 78 with your pointing finger and middle finger.

You click 8, then let's say 0.9 secs later you click 7 - YOUR MINOR WON'T GO OFF - then you click 8 again but let's say you did this 0.9 secs later again, so basically the first minor was fine, the second minor DID NOT work because there is a 0.1 sec cd and you clicked 0.01 secs before that meaning that the second minor you did only went off 0.18 secs later meaning if you keep this up you will really be messing up your minor. Basically just go to scarecrows and practice and try it all out for yourself.

-----------------

Oh almost forgot your last part.

I prefer holding W and pressing rr (or rrr w/e) between skills. Holding W not only keeps me close up to my target but it cancels my attack animations so you can combo better/faster.

dats why i need, thanks soooooooooooooooo much duudeeee, thats a cooooooooool story bro xD, btw I have like 6hp and 6k mp, soo i think im gonna use 1x with right click, and test that, sounds really great, cuz with 2x mh it feels weirds, and it feels something like i dont using anything :S and that what u are telling me abotut the CD.

2 minor in you sb doesnt help that much i guess?

RAY

I see no reason to ever put 2 minor's now that Cool Down is in effect. You can spam minor with one finger as fast as the cooldown will allow if you practice. ultimately, i'd reccomend practicing a combo where you tap w and rr then skill while spamming minor. this for me adds in an extra R attack and prevents minor heal block from using skill. Hope that helps

W+R and minor + pot. there's nothing better