Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What Make Better Stun ?

This is a discussion on What Make Better Stun ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Icebox Beramus.... try to find out his build even if i get 300 lr i get stunned like crazy all ...
Page: 2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Icebox Beramus.... try to find out his build even if i get 300 lr i get stunned like crazy all i can do is pot till i die..

he has elixir +9 and prolly imir rings +3

Um..OK.

I have an Aztek Gold Faun +7, and dual +2 imir rings..and I barely stun. At best I stun once or twice in a vs, and i have a pretty good combo.[/b]
    then your luck just blows because this guy from my server IStunnedYou has the same items you do, except one is imir ring+3 and one at +2 and stuns me like i was his bitch even though i have over 200 LR.

Um..OK.

I have an Aztek Gold Faun +7, and dual +2 imir rings..and I barely stun. At best I stun once or twice in a vs, and i have a pretty good combo.[/b]

are you doing this vs in arena or in cz?

ive found my stun rates to be very different in arena vs cz...

not sure why...i think its because most of my attacks, i slide and in cz, im usually sliding with swift...so i get more attacks off...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12