What more fun, and does anyone play this build now?

This is a discussion on What more fun, and does anyone play this build now? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What's more fun, FULL HP ice mage or FULL INT light mage? Does anyone play FULL INT light mage now? ...
Page: 1

pthawaii

What's more fun, FULL HP ice mage or FULL INT light mage?

Does anyone play FULL INT light mage now? I know before expansion, stun was good, then expansion came, stun sucked, but now, stun is back? I never went FULL INT and I know before expansion, there was much debate, so I want to hear from anyone playing FULL INT light mage now, or currently.

Thanks.

Priest_gabber

int deosnt determine stun rate anymroe, just go 160 int rest hp maybe 51 str for cs/ss +0
    light is much more fun

Willows

160 int lvl80 light mage atm.

Fire mages stun from staff all the damn time (typically at least once every VS)
    BPs stun well enough
    Rogues stun moderately well, usually to light armour when they come out of stealth
    Warriors and tank priests never farking stun, I swear in the last two months of being mage I&#39;ve stunned three warriors with blade (...but like 100+ with light armour, <3 light armour)

Stun still kinda sucks, but light mages cancel way the hell more than any other class, that I&#39;ve noticed... assuming the person you&#39;re trying to cancel isn&#39;t tbling, of course.