what next ?

This is a discussion on what next ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey all i have sin ardream with this gear: dual rol chd +8 shard +8 old dual eme set chitin ...
Page: 1

Default what next ?

hey all
    i have sin ardream with this gear:
    dual rol
    chd +8
    shard +8
    old dual eme
    set chitin +8
    and iron set

which item shuld i get now? and if u can tell me his price - c west server

not sure what pk is like on that server but if you have mages maybe look into getting rid of the eme and look at getting RE at highest + u can afford reason for this your going to want some resistance

also maybe look at getting wp at highest + and a dd helm if you go with this option u will have higher dd higher resists higher ap and possibly higher hp but will sacrifice ur warrior weapon def

change IN for wp? only wp +3 wil be batter than IN +0 and wp +3 fucing expnsive and i dont think its worth, about res yea i tought about it qustion is if its the best items to go for it now? or maybe i should get first batter wopen or something?

TANK MODE PKER - Get DD+6/7 and get dual RE+1/2

SUPPORT MODE PKER - Change IN+0 to WP+2 and get RE+1/2 and DD+6/7

hope that helps you out.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    change IN for wp? only wp +3 wil be batter than IN +0 and wp +3 fucing expnsive and i dont think its worth, about res yea i tought about it qustion is if its the best items to go for it now? or maybe i should get first batter wopen or something?
    A WP+2 will be better then IN +0 for Rogue.. and they should be around the same price.

pretty much if you dont have many warriors to worry about then wp/dd helm combination will work in your favor especially if majority is mages/rogues

change iron set to - judi belt and wp
    change the eme's - re's
    get a dd helmet
    and keep rols or if can get them higher +

judi belt is around 1.25gbs

others not sure about the price

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    change iron set to - judi belt and wp
    change the eme's - re's
    get a dd helmet
    and keep rols or if can get them higher +

judi belt is around 1.25gbs

others not sure about the price
    and than i cant tank and do 2v1 or 3 v 1

maybe i forgot to say but i do many solo pk with more 1 or 2 sins still worth it?

maybe i forgot to say but i do many solo pk with more 1 or 2 sins still worth it?
    well if you can afford it then maybe buy both lol. But like you said you wanna solo alot you can maybe like keep the in, but i really think wp is more useful for rogues than in is, especially in ardream. But i mean you can always test these items out, and like sell and buy and resell items to check which ever suits you the best. Soloin with a sin or 2 is good, because you can always find sins in ardream and there are alot of them, but i think with the judi belt and the re's and just get a dd helmet you can still tank, if not just swap the judi for an in, but if you decide to get a judi belt try for +2 or 3 and wp+2 or 3, because they will benefit you more than iron set.

oh and also about the earrings, if you want to solo more having eme's are good, but also kinda depends on the other items you get, i would say go for a combo, re's or eme's alot of sins say during ardream re's are the best and for what its worth compared to eme's its alot better, but i would say either get dual re or one re and one eme.