Instantly Magic

This is a discussion on Instantly Magic within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How does it work? I saw on KODB.info, it has a cooldown of 180 secs, but no duration :unsure: , ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

How does it work? I saw on KODB.info, it has a cooldown of 180 secs, but no duration :unsure: , so once I cast it, it will let me trow novas with no cooldown? For how long?
    thx

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

How does it work? I saw on KODB.info, it has a cooldown of 180 secs, but no duration :unsure: , so once I cast it, it will let me trow novas with no cooldown? For how long?
    thx[/b]
    k for lvling :

When you are lvling lets say at EW, you click Instantly Magic and then use your lvl 70 nova, lets say Meteor. So then you can use it again right away. Meaning that you get 2x the same skill. So for lvling use the Instantly Magic on highest lvl novas, in this case lvl 70 novas. ALSO IMPORTANT, when u use instantly magic, don't use a pot, or it will just think you are gonna use another pot, so its a waste of insantly magic.

for pking:

depending on your style, i personally like using insantly magic >>>>> *** armor, w'e u are fire/ice/light, and then once u get hit u can cast it again right away. If you are NTing then save the Instantly Magic for repeating your best nova.

yeah its a very good skill also many ppl use on there lvl 80 skills
    light mage can blink 2 times
    ice mage can try to freeze 2 enemys in pk ( would own if it would succeed 2 times like 1 on the mage and 1 on the priest)

Basically when you click it, the next skill or w/e you use you get to use instantly again without any cooldown.

swimmy

Basically when you click it, the next skill or w/e you use you get to use instantly again without any cooldown.[/b]
    exactly what he said
    if they make lvl 80 the max lvl next time in the pk server go mage and mess around with it its lots of fun and u learn a lot :P

Imhotep

The above is true, just to add you CAN actually use a HP pot and use a skill with it, if you time it right you can get off a hp pot + the 2 skills that you want.

muemel_

posible that instant is buged with blink when i use blink to fast?

posible that instant is buged with blink when i use blink to fast?[/b]
    yes, if you use instant and then blink too quickly, or if you hit blink 2 times too fast, it doesn't always let you use it twice. So when you use it click instant then blink, then blink again after a split second.

As for how long instant magic lasts....it stays on until you use a skill, or instant magic itself recharges.

iiason

basically, once u use it. and pressed the next two skills (same one). the cooldown starts.

never knew anything bout pottin stuffing it up tho. now i know