What to play on a budget?

This is a discussion on What to play on a budget? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hio, I was thinking about returning into chyper and joining a fun clan but dunno what to play. I was ...
Page: 1

Default What to play on a budget?

Hio,

I was thinking about returning into chyper and joining a fun clan but dunno what to play. I was thinking about to start a 59 char to farm and maybe do some pvp in ardream and a 60+ to do some questing etc. I dont want to invest a lot of € so my question was: what sould be the best class to play (maybe solo)?

Thx!

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Priest is pretty cheap to make on Cypher. The only classes I would stay away from (cost wise) are rogue and warrior, everything else is reasonably priced for gear. You could play bp for leveling/farming and switch to tank INT priest for pk, simply because there ARE geared folks out there that would 1 shot a bp in ardream. Hope it helps!

don't play KO, it's an endless grind you don't want to waste your time on. it takes so long before you reach the point where you'll be able to compete in pk, it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    Priest is pretty cheap to make on Cypher. The only classes I would stay away from (cost wise) are rogue and warrior, everything else is reasonably priced for gear. You could play bp for leveling/farming and switch to tank INT priest for pk, simply because there ARE geared folks out there that would 1 shot a bp in ardream. Hope it helps!
    Cool yea i was thinking about bp to go on my own buff malice heal. And What about mage?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by larsjuh View Post
    Cool yea i was thinking about bp to go on my own buff malice heal. And What about mage?
    Mage gear is comparable in price with priest, both are pretty similar. In terms of gear price from lowest to highest it goes Kurian>Priest+Mage>Warrior>Rogue. It is definitely harder now to survive as a mage ever since they introduced the jamadars to the game, they essentially make any dagger defense obsolete. So unless you have above average mage gear or a priest that can cure you, it will be very difficult to compete against the rogues who have really good gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    Mage gear is comparable in price with priest, both are pretty similar. In terms of gear price from lowest to highest it goes Kurian>Priest+Mage>Warrior>Rogue. It is definitely harder now to survive as a mage ever since they introduced the jamadars to the game, they essentially make any dagger defense obsolete. So unless you have above average mage gear or a priest that can cure you, it will be very difficult to compete against the rogues who have really good gear.
    So you'd say go bp and swich over to int for pvp later on? And if yes what budget gear/items should i aim for as bp? And skill for undy/malice and heal?

Default UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by larsjuh View Post
    So you'd say go bp and swich over to int for pvp later on? And if yes what budget gear/items should i aim for as bp? And skill for undy/malice and heal?
    just started, thinking about to make 2 chars 1 ardream 1 60+ BP max str rest HP to do some farming

Items:??
    paper +8 set (str)
    II+7
    Dual old ROC
    Old skele?
    Dual old opal earrings
    ...neck?

I'd be interested to hear how ardream is now a days. BP is a great utility farmer too so that would be a good plan. Earrings - you can find some field boss that will drop +8's i.e. +8 str. Those are pretty good until you can save for something better.

So what acceseries do i have to aim for? Or do you know a nice bp setup acceseries and other items? I have some gold left now. And is it the best to use a undy set or just go for max hp buff?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-28-2022, 08:25 PM