Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What should i buy?

This is a discussion on What should i buy? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i can afford 2x md +8,WP, Elf Belt and dual keks +2....
Page: 2

i can afford 2x md +8,WP, Elf Belt and dual keks +2.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

[quote]
    dcz rogues cant use shards ?

Yes they can dude, lvl to 60 get shards, delvl reskill restat, and plop u have some brand new shards h34r:

idefix

Instead of dual md8 I'd get cleaver9 in my mainhand and chd7 in offhand, if that's within your budget. WP and fovs sounds about right to be able to tank a bit. Elf belt would be the next upgrade for me, and after that I think upgrade pauldron and pads to chitin+8, and after that EME. With those you should be able to do quite well in dcz.

ok thanks heaps mate.

you know for all the people saying its just about ap, i can understand were your comming from. But im finding the more i play my ardream sin i just re geared the more important it is to be able to stay alive.. whats the point in 100-200 more ap if you get dropped straight after droppin someone else? I think your on the right track lookin for a balance chiqa. for people that have like ib and in's at high + with gg uniques its understandble for them to try and ap whore the rest of there gear. I'd definately go for fovs over the keks, way more ac. wp's nice, re is nice for res on one ear, then maybe the other ear a high dex ear. cause your not wearing IN, i would say you'd need a wep def belt but its a bit out of budget so i guess elf belt would have to suffice. md's + 8 for their price i think would be the go. that's about all i can think of. This is just my opinion ofc

currently my sin is about 930 ac 1200 ap 3.1 k hp, i still spike reasonably hard, not finished gearin though. im lookin to get up close to 1 k ac, and 1.3-1.4 ap hopefully.

GL!

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you know for all the people saying its just about ap, i can understand were your comming from. But im finding the more i play my ardream sin i just re geared the more important it is to be able to stay alive.. whats the point in 100-200 more ap if you get dropped straight after droppin someone else? I think your on the right track lookin for a balance chiqa. for people that have like ib and in's at high + with gg uniques its understandble for them to try and ap whore the rest of there gear. I'd definately go for fovs over the keks, way more ac. wp's nice, re is nice for res on one ear, then maybe the other ear a high dex ear. cause your not wearing IN, i would say you'd need a wep def belt but its a bit out of budget so i guess elf belt would have to suffice. md's + 8 for their price i think would be the go. that's about all i can think of. This is just my opinion ofc

currently my sin is about 930 ac 1200 ap 3.1 k hp, i still spike reasonably hard, not finished gearin though. im lookin to get up close to 1 k ac, and 1.3-1.4 ap hopefully.

GL![/b]
    +1 going for max AP is worthless(that goes for all classes) unless your an archer ofc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12