What should I do? (Lvl 75 BP)

This is a discussion on What should I do? (Lvl 75 BP) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello, I am the sharer of "Litercola" but both me and him are wondering the same thing. Right now we ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Hello, I am the sharer of "Litercola" but both me and him are wondering the same thing. Right now we are a human BP at lvl 75. Our gear consists of:
    Iron set
    ROC
    Foverin
    WE +1 x2
    +8 HP chit set
    +7 undefeatble winirom
    +8 Stone splitter
    +6 Personal shield

Lets just say money isn't an issue, I was wondering what would be more beneficial for us of the following options, :
    1. As another topic states, we are trying to buy a Mean/Bombastic +7 leonord. This is our first priority right now but we have tried for at least a month to even find someone who is selling and have failed miserably. We are trying to trade 15gbs + ROC for one but no one even really has one.
    2. Or, we were thinking of selling the ROC and make two Foverin +1s.
    3. Save our money and get a Chaos or other winirom or +8 HB instead. This was something we were thinking about but not for the near future. We figured if we got a leonard, we would hit plenty hard even with the one handed + shield.

Thanks for the help

Litercola

Belize

Not really a big fan of 1h bps. I would just keep the winiron and the gear you have now. Work on getting +1 rocs or a +1 roc and +1 rol. foverin is okay but if money isn't an problem then you can do better. Its nice to be able to do decent dmg with a 1h weapon but if so many people are attacking you that you need a shield you should be in support mode anyway. Get a lycoan +7 too.

Tazthespaz

Hmmm, that is an interesting idea. I understand what you mean by "if you have to put a shield on, you should be support anyway" but, sometimes, in a big party in CZ or other situations, if it is chaos and I have duffed pretty much everyone and no one is hitting me, I might go shield SS +8 and just go right in there and start tanking some hits while actually killing people. Also, could you explain a little further on the +7 lycoan? Thanks.

Also, what I meant by money isn't a problem was that we can get pretty much anything except we do need time to gather the money. We are very good at buying and seling and right now we have about 21gbs or more just sitting around on Litercola or our merchant character. We constinatnly have things to sell which is how we make our money and we farm, and as of yesterday or something, Eslant Dungeon is back up!!!! So, ROLs +1's and or ROCs +1s are options but they will take time to get, not to mention, I think Foverin +1s are way better at +1 (FOR THERE PRICE) then ROCs or ROLs +1. Right now, Foverins are super cheap but if you still think ROCs and ROls are the way to go, thats cool. Also, if we did do ROcs and ROLs, it would take as a good chunk of time to even get 1 of them to +1. But, as stated, we do have enough to buy a ROL right now instead of the foverin, and if we do that, we have room to sell the foverin for extra cash.

Thanks Belize, OR SHOULD I SAY Igzination :P

***Sorry, posted in wrong spot :S (wasn't paying attention)***
    Thanks

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Moved.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

for the rings id go for HV+1/2 and Fov+1/2 as for the earrings since you said ED is back gogo Lillme+1(+2 in game) since you have WE+1 keep wirinom - however if the leanard is hard to find go for Smite Hammer+8/9 ? Iron set is awesome. nothin more to say just get some lvls

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i would go for a gab shield +7 over anything else at the moment, and then get a leonar +7

Tazthespaz

Hey Jdizzle, I remember you from Ronark...or was it girakon. I played both so I don't remember, either way, I remember you used a leonord and I think a gabs? Did you do enough to actually kill and support or just support?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Hey Jdizzle, I remember you from Ronark...or was it girakon. I played both so I don't remember, either way, I remember you used a leonord and I think a gabs? Did you do enough to actually kill and support or just support?[/b]
    i kill every1 with my 1h + shield on.... lol... its much better to not kill and survive, then to get 1 kill, and die, do remember that.

you should worry about ur defense before your offense. get a gab adament +7, as it will be the most beneficial item you could possibly get while your pking as in ITEM wise.

as for anything overall, you need 2 worry more about ur lvl, nowadays in cz, its lvl 80 +++ partys rolling the place everwhere, your at a lower lvl, your at a disadvantage around everyone else.

Tazthespaz

Very very true. I'm guessing you were lvl 80+ with what weapons and accesories?

Very very true. I'm guessing you were lvl 80+ with what weapons and accesories?[/b]
    Don't you'll temp him to post his stats AGAIN!! lol

Diz is 83 char with nice balanced build and jewles. I'll agree, you PK a shitload with your shields on as priest (even as BP) and it helps loads because it bumps up your ac by another 200+ usually which gives you time to heal and stat boosts.