What should I get next?

This is a discussion on What should I get next? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a level 66 warrior (almost 67) that I'm going to take to 69 and so far I have ...
Page: 1

outbackrebel

Default What should I get next?

I have a level 66 warrior (almost 67) that I'm going to take to 69 and so far I have +8 hb, rb +1 shell set, wp+2, dual fov +0 dual we +0 and string of skulls +0. I currently have about 21gb and that's going up everyday. What should I get next? 243 str, 104hp 950 def 3242 health and 1730 attack. I want a char that can deal damage, but also tank a bit too.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by outbackrebel View Post
    I have a level 66 warrior (almost 67) that I'm going to take to 69 and so far I have +8 hb, rb +1 shell set, wp+2, dual fov +0 dual we +0 and string of skulls +0. I currently have about 21gb and that's going up everyday. What should I get next? 243 str, 104hp 950 def 3242 health and 1730 attack. I want a char that can deal damage, but also tank a bit too.

your weapon is excellent!!! Necklace is excellent!! You can stop there if you want with those. I would get a better belt.. maybe skeleton or ib, or make your sos +1. As far as we go.. I think those should be swapped out for str 16. The armor you are wearing can be improved to shell +8, I would get the pauldron and pads +8 first because those are sharpest ac increases. I would work on your rings, fov+0 are okay but why not get fov +1 or even a totally diff ring like 1 fov and 1 hv both +1/+2.

outbackrebel

What should I get first though?

In instead of WP+2 ,IN will be much usefuller but it got his price

nah stay at wp , just buy a new belt IB would be the best and try to get it .Later u can upgr ur rings like said Raoul fov+1 and hv's+1 should be ok for u and they are not so expensive , shells are not so improtant if u got nice uniques so if i were u i would rather :
    1-get ib
    2-fov+1 , hv+1
    3-we's+1
    4-then u can make ur shells to +8

outbackrebel

Thank you!

Get a ROC0 and a hero's valor +1. They will give u nice str, hp and resists.

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by outbackrebel View Post
    Shell set +8 a must.
    Did great to my def, can tank for way more time now.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id go with what k2ed said only :
    IB+0
    Shell set+8
    Fov+1 HV+1
    dual WE+1

get.that.money

if you can afford it i would make string of skulls +2...fovs +1/+2...dual we +1/+2....any of these would increase your stats by quite a bit

steroids

Rocs and IN PE