what should i get next

This is a discussion on what should i get next within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; oh i have dual shard 8s string of skulls kek +1 +2 pp +1 quest ears and fp +8 im ...
Page: 1

Kmatic

Default what should i get next

oh i have dual shard 8s string of skulls kek +1 +2 pp +1 quest ears and fp +8 im a aradream rogue what do you think i should get for jewlery next i know the kek rings are noob lol but thats all i could afford a tthe time haha

zrocker0404

I'd say get rols if u can, 100 ac is ALOT (especially with FP8). Then RE's, then maybe chitin8 if u get enough $. Daggers are great, PP+1 is fine for now, eventually maybe a skely belt but thats last on the list

Kmatic

yeah i was really debating on a chitin 8 set but then i keep thinking i want fp +9 but when i ask around for sellers they want like 21 gbs a piece is that too much??

zrocker0404

I'd get accesories before armor still, if u have the budget after the accessories, go for fp9 imo

Kmatic

so your saying dual rols and re and a skele??...i can do that

get ROL's+0 first, then a WP+2, then FP+9/chitin+8 and then get earrings

Kmatic

lol yeah dude how much iw a wp +2 gunna be im in ares dude

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i'd get a skelly belt +0 imo... more defense + dd = longer tanking from rouges which will give u the most damage in the long run especially in ardream, once u got a skelly belt go for dual rols, then get da wp, string of skulls is OK, but a skelly belt imo will help you out a lot
    Last edited by JDizzle; 09-08-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Kmatic

yeah i got a string of skulls rightnow

if i were you, i would get a skele belt first, then ROLs, then worry about your earrings and armor. FP +9 has great AP and descent ac, but with your set-up the money would be better spent up-ing your uniques. once you get to earrings, if your on a budget, get RE's. If you have some money to throw into them EMEs would be well worth it

Validating

if your adream forget chitins go for dual rol instead