what should i go, hb 7 or mukry 7 and hanguk 7

This is a discussion on what should i go, hb 7 or mukry 7 and hanguk 7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I never played warrior before, and im wondering if i should take the dual wield or hb +7. I just ...
Page: 1

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

I never played warrior before, and im wondering if i should take the dual wield or hb +7. I just want to hit hard.
    This will be on a warrior at lvl 58 right now, and i will stay whit the current weapons to lvl 75 = so my main thing would be to PvM to lvl 70 and then more pvp.
    I cant figure out why some ppl like to play dual wield.

and basically if i get the weapons im out of noah, so rest my gear will be either quest jewelry or +9 or +10 str jewelry and rental armor.

Maybe i should pick just raptor +7 as its cheap and buy uniques for the rest of the money = and what uniques if yes.

Opinions pls

Maximus2822

if ur just gonna be lvling then get a rap+7, ap is good enough and as u said its really cheap compared to the other weapons so u can buy better armour or accessories (save for shell7 set when ur 60+ for armour, or try get some low lvl uniques if ur on a budget, e.g. sash of sorrows, minotaur ears, diamond ring, warrior pendant (all of which are quite cheap now and are rly good for ap/resists)

if u do decide to dual wield with murky+7, get an impact+8 as ur off-handed weapon rather than the hanguk cuz the str bonus doesnt really counteract the ap loss at ur current lvl (93 ap with hanguk, 109 with impact8)

a dual wield bonus = extra ele dmg (e.g. murky7 has 75 ele dmg + 80 dmg from impact8 = 155 ele total, compared to just 70 or 80 from a 2 handed rap7/8 which is only rly useful in pvp i think

BIG problem with dual wield = lots of people have quest shields, so u get like 20% damage reduction from a spear plus another 20% from club/sword/axe, (and thats if the shield is only +0) also if ur in an older server quite a few people are gonna have iron necks/belts to even further reduce ur ap with dualies.

hope i helped

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

thanks for help

all that maximus said +:

dual wield = more Rs, which is helpful with canceling priests heals, and easier to switch between shield and weapon

if u want to hit hard and thats your main goal, go with dual-handed rather than dual wields

if u want to hit hard and thats your main goal, go with dual-handed rather than dual wields[/b]
    and if u want something that hits hard + cancels + screams
    go for hb 7

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

and if u want something that hits hard + cancels + screams
    go for 2h giga[/b]
    fixed for ya