LVL 81 mage pers staf+7

This is a discussion on LVL 81 mage pers staf+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok im a lvl 81 mage Pers staf +7 and i wanna go ice is it usefull to use my ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ok im a lvl 81 mage

Pers staf +7

and i wanna go ice is it usefull to use my pers staff cause it requiers 174 mp .. cause i think mp doesnt matter alot on dmg as ice...

so i shout go like 200 built?

160 int for shells

advice pleasE

if u want be support use oasis
    if u want be attacker stay fire (or lr) and go for mp build

simple

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

u should have just asked me on vent nab... if ur going ice just use an elixir +7 in the worst case scenario and go shell build
    only time u should be using ur personal staff is if ur fire and cardboard mage

RE5PECTmf

From my point of view , personal Staff and Shell build don't go along . If I were you, I would try to get Linen ( 2nd grade ) +8 set , put 100 on int , pump ur mp to 255 , rest on hp ... and get Paper DD +7/15 from MSS3 if there are any on C-W . U should have shitload of hp , not so great def , but u'll rape for sure , even with ROL's and such , but with Dual Fr+1 or so , u would be really hard-ass mage . This is not my favorite build , but its good for nova-town , Wars and such ... and u'll make quite nice dmg , which is why flame mage is awesome . With that staff , shell build wouldn't be your best choice ... neither would be Ice mage , but thats just my opinion .

Gaciuch

only time u should be using ur personal staff is if ur fire and cardboard mage[/b]
    Well, i'v been thinking about build on lvl 81 72 fire 72 light and use personal staff, u have 4 novas, this funny lightning's blind, stun and good flame dmg, but what about rings than ? this build must be tested...

Well, i'v been thinking about build on lvl 81 72 fire 72 light and use personal staff, u have 4 novas, this funny lightning's blind, stun and good flame dmg, but what about rings than ? this build must be tested...[/b]
    and what staff would u use? both? no stun no dmg? :P

u have to decide between light and fire.. vampiric & ignization or blink :blink: :blink: (I like blink more ^_^)

Gaciuch

ehh, read it again carefully - personal staff

You'll end up throwing flame novas mostly and blading with 72 light skill, missing all the best skills vamperic/ fire armor/ insantly magic or the simular light skills. + You won't have ice to slow down your enemys.

RE5PECTmf

Well, i'v been thinking about build on lvl 81 72 fire 72 light and use personal staff, u have 4 novas, this funny lightning's blind, stun and good flame dmg, but what about rings than ? this build must be tested...[/b]
    That's some hybrid build , and I don't think it would work well .. U won't have the greatest dmg from any of the 2 elementals , u won't have passive def skill , fire armor , vampiric fire .. nothing to slow opponents , not even good for nova town , towers would rape you , and with instant magic + 2 x meteor and nova , u would do way more dmg than with that hybrid build using all 4 novas u have with build u mentioned .. ( thinking as u would have 1 elemental ring from each kind ) .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

hybrid skills never work... i mean if and IF u pk only with mages, meaning pretty much NTing all the time, then sure I guess that is logically to go this kind of build... but even then it has it's negative effects

suggestions: don't try it, just stick to having instant magic/fire armor/ignization/vamapric fire because with these skills, u got the best ks (2xignization), and the best surviving technique (2xvamparic fire and /town if too many and ur soloing)

ehh, read it again carefully - personal staff[/b]
    eh... think a little? I meant SKILL (Fire staff or Lightning Staff) :unsure: :unsure:

Banned

TY FOR ADVICE! ATM IM MAGE LINEN BUT I WILL GO CRYSTAL+8 144 INT 255 MP 51 STR REST HP